IGNORED

Revised Jaguar Tech Ref document released.

Stephen Moss

A new revised and updated version of the Jaguar Technical Reference (TechRef) PDF is now available from the hardware section of http://www.sgmelectrosoft.co.uk or directly from http://www.sgmelectrosoft.co.uk/docs/TechRef_V10.pdf

Updates include...

Additional information on Rotary controllers including addendum on modifying them to correctly identify themselves

Schematic Diagram of standard controllers.

Almost complete rewrite and update of the advanced controllers section.

75% reduction in file size.

To make the changes from any previous versions clear all major changes, major additions and alterations are coloured blue.

Items coloured light brown/tan are included for historical reference and may be removed from future revisions, where historical references refer to third party equipment, components, or companies it likely that they are no longer valid considering that 15 years have passed since the original document was published.

It is important for compatibility reasons that hardware and software developers both stick to the documentation and be in agreement with any changes made it and so while the alterations were of my own making several established Jaguar developers were able to view this document prior to release to in order to object to any changes made and point out any errors that may have occurred.

I intend to do the same for the remaining documentation but that will all take time so please be patient, in the meantime if you see any errors please let me know. Equally if you know of any newer and therefore easily obtainable cartridge EEPROMs and Programmers that will work I will be happy to add them.

Well I will be mainly offline for the rest of the holiday period so have a good one folks,

Stephen

• Like 4