IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Yeah, it can get pricey. I've been overpaying for mine, but there are only 8 (possibly 9-10), so I don't mind so much. I only need one or two more ;-)

I've lost a bit of that fire, but this is one of the last things I'm actively pursuing. Well, this and now those rare b&w manuals.

Wow. Why did that go so low? Probably because I had no interest. Things only tend to bring a high price when I try for them.

I don't know if it was that low. Individually....LF1 is like a $50-70 loose cart. Diner...maybe $15-20. Same for Dig Dug. All in all as a lot I think it was about right. Parted out it could fetch much more. It's a reseller's dream, but only if they get it cheap enough to mark it up and part it out...like for $150 shipped.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Wow. Why did that go so low? Probably because I had no interest. Things only tend to bring a high price when I try for them.

Ya, I halfheartedly bid on that lot. I recently picked up LF1 so I already have all of those games. I think I would have been much more interested if I didn't have some of the carts.

If the person buying it intends to keep the games to play then it is a great selection of games at that price.

I calculated that the split up lot (with reasonable reselling prices) was worth around $190 after Ebay fees, so I maxed at $140 including shipping.

I could have sworn I'd seen LF1 go for close to 100 loose cart lately. Maybe that was just a one time thing. Anyway, it seemed like a really nice deal. Hopefully went to someone that needed it instead of someone looking to re-sell.

Wow, ya, I just checked fleabay and there were a few pretty high - $90 and $100+, both BINs. I picked up mine for $57 about a month ago...maybe I was lucky?

I was prepared to bid around $105 + 19 shipping, so $125ish....but I forgot about it. Nothing in there that I really needed and it would have been a bunch of work to resell for a small profit. Good deal for someone, though. This is how you get LF1 for a reasonable price.

Absolutely...this is exactly how I picked up loose copies of SMB for <$50 and Mountain Madness for almost nothing.

I might be alone on this, but IMHO LF1 and LF2 loose carts are typically way overpriced. No one buys them to play them, only to complete collections and be able to say that they own them. Most of the value is in the box. The carts, with simple b&w labels, are about as boring as you can get. They aren't fun games, and if you really want to play them cheap Math Fun and Word Fun copies should suffice. I value them loose at $40-75 each with LF2 having a slight advantage since it's rarer. I know that they can fetch $80-100 each as BINs, but they never do that well at auction. People get eager and overpay. That's just my opinion; I realize that things are worth what people are willing to pay, so maybe they're really worth $120 each...and Sears Backgammon is worth $180.