IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

What is it with overpriced terrible condition WSMLBs?

[Ebay]261847600147

Same seller...

[Ebay]261847590812

Yup,some people just think that there's a sucker born every day... opps I forget ebay listings thought is its a sucker every hour.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MATTEL-INTELLIVISION-IN-ORIGINAL-BOX-33-GAMES-SOME-BRAND-NEW-FREE-SHIPPING-/121629764390?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c51b2eb26

Starting bid - $999.99

Seller states, "There's even what people are selling here as a "RARE" NBA game included" and "I paid a fair penny for this system, but I'm listing it for close to what I paid."

Unfortunately he doesn't accept ridiculous offers so no chance to offer anything close to reasonable.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3014262135051?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=301426213505&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

untested but seller has lots of Intellivision games and 2 working Intellivision systems up so it's very likely the Sears model was tested, found non-working, and seller is trying to pass it off as untested for more money. IMO sneaky and dishonest. Both Sears version and Intellivision version can use the same RF cable, same F-type adapter, same Intellivision games, and uses same 120v power source. My guess is it was found to be broken, and he's selling it "untested" to try and get more money.

Only idiot would sell "UNTESTED" while selling working systems and working games at the same time.

It's over 2 weeks since I asked the seller about it, no response. I used another account and asked a different question about his different auction, got answered in under 30 minutes. I am going to call him a scammer for claiming it is untested and not explaining why it's untested when he is able to test other Intellivision consoles and still have lots of games to test with. Time to add seller to shitlist.

I think most of the bidders on Yogi are of high integrity. Seller is good too.

The only one of concern is "s***s (360)" who has 7 retractions in the past 30-days and 9 retractions in the past 6 months (these are across all items bid on, not just the Yogi). This info can be viewed in a normal Web browser.

All the other bidders have 0 retractions in the past 30-days and their 6 month retraction numbers are low. Most likely these retractactions were honest mistakes or "life happens" events.

As an eBay seller, I ban buyers who retract on me too often, make a very suspicious retraction, or have a pattern of retractions with other sellers. I don't want to risk having the retractor "win" and then back out of paying. I've only ever done this once since the vast majority of buyers are good.

IntellivisionD, if you are the seller, I recommend looking at that one buyer with all the retractions and decide what to do (let them bid, ban them, or first contact them for an explanation).