IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Yes, it'll run just fine.

You may be able to get the game much cheaper - but that is definitely one of the coolest box variations.

All the games will work on NTSC consoles. From what I recall, there are only two games that DO NOT work on PAL systems - The Dreadnaught Factor, and *some* copies of Motocross. Games will run at a different speed and sound different on PAL, but are generally compatible. Newer titles do a better job of dealing with the differences between NTSC and PAL.

Yes, it'll run just fine.

You may be able to get the game much cheaper - but that is definitely one of the coolest box variations.

All the games will work on NTSC consoles. From what I recall, there are only two games that DO NOT work on PAL systems - The Dreadnaught Factor, and *some* copies of Motocross. Games will run at a different speed and sound different on PAL, but are generally compatible. Newer titles do a better job of dealing with the differences between NTSC and PAL.

Wow, the famous Intellivision web cam for use with the Playcable.

• Like 3

You must be at the awkward place where what you need is driving you crazy...making you prone to paying too much. LOL Been there. My last push to complete my EVERY game ever released pushed me. League of Light and a version of 4-Tris pushed my sensibilities but lucky for me I found someone who needed a lot of what I had extras of. I'm still a few sealed games short of games that I knew came shrink wrapped or sealed at one point in the line up. I'm not sure how much I'd pay for a sealed shrink wrapped Turbo (CBS) or a sealed MIB Coleco Turbo, but I would expect it would be too much.

Jeez guys, I didn't think the French sleeves were THAT rare. Here I was, gonna pick it up directly and save on shipping (they're actually in Canada).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122085510267?_trksid=p2055359.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

That's gotta be cmart bidding. Gotta be. I wish I kept track of you guys's IDs.

Now you know how much I'll pay you for yours. :) (or awesome trades)

I must agree, they are all over the place around here. Maybe if someone could let me know what rare French /English games they are looking for ill go out and scoop some up...

If you ever see any with the sleeve overlay like the Horse Racing in the auction above, buy them instantly and then PM me right away with your PayPal info. :)

The other notable French Canadian game is the bilingual Super Cobra.

• Like 1