IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

IntvCorp Joysticks on Mercari at 150 bucks!

https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m84988218365/

I bought the same ones sealed on Ebay just few weeks ago for 36 bucks...

Ooh, I have a set of those.  No clue when I got them or what I paid.  Purchased sometime between 2012 and the end of 2018 ?

IMG_20181125_205703.thumb.jpg.003f03558af9c4e8f7d181b052a5e4a1.jpg

2 minutes ago, IntvCasey said:

I hope it was my box ?

LOL, I don't remember.  I was putting something extra in each of the first 10 or so shipments.

I need to get back on that...  Been working to many hours lately!  Though I did play some super cobra yesterday!

Mostly because I thought I may had lost my cart!  When I looked at it, I thought I only had a C64 version...  But no, it was Intellivision!

pb games.jpg

17 minutes ago, 1980gamer said:

LOL, I don't remember.  I was putting something extra in each of the first 10 or so shipments.

I need to get back on that...  Been working to many hours lately!  Though I did play some super cobra yesterday!

Mostly because I thought I may had lost my cart!  When I looked at it, I thought I only had a C64 version...  But no, it was Intellivision!

pb games.jpg

Ultra rare French Canadian version of super cobra. Congrats!!

• Like 3

Had know idea!  Never noticed it was different until yesterday.

I remember my C64 carts were very close in size.  I remember buying a game on ebay that was supposed to be Intellivision, but it was Commodore.  I could play it at least!  But way over paid!  LOL

2 hours ago, 1980gamer said:

pb games.jpg

I’m somewhere around 35 unopened boxes still lol.. I’m hoping to get to them soon... 

Wow...!!!

very rare ....... really very interesting

Istantanea_2021-04-28_15-36-46.thumb.png.09538f099fdc7674dd36df595285a149.png

....finally someone who also ships to Italy ...... I believe the total price with shipping and customs is OK.

.... Only $ 1292,99. ?       I don't even make an offer .... I'm too afraid ? that someone will take it away from me ..... 

?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MauAnouk2012 said:

Wow...!!!

very rare ....... really very interesting

Istantanea_2021-04-28_15-36-46.thumb.png.09538f099fdc7674dd36df595285a149.png

....finally someone who also ships to Italy ...... I believe the total price with shipping and customs is OK.

.... Only $ 1292,99. ?       I don't even make an offer .... I'm too afraid ? that someone will take it away from me ..... 

?

It’s not CIB, overlays missing, otherwise I would have certainly bought it!?