IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

The 2nd place bidder basically doubled the price for the guy who wanted it even more than he did :-o .

That is crazy...but somehow reminds me of myself when I want something bad enough... :dunce:

Just months ago, those were in the $100-$140 range. Crazy ...

Congo Bongo, Stadium Mud Buggies, LF2, and Spiker are the ones I'd be willing to trade for. Most of those are worth more than Stonix, but I'd probably throw in something to balance the deal. Then there's Robot Rubble and League of Light that I still need :evil:

I have an extra Loose (with instruction) Congo Bongo. I neeeeeedddd Stonix :)

With the exception of a more recent <$100 BIN, most of the Stonix's that I've seen have been ~$120 to $160. There has been a dry spell and there is pent up demand. Considering the recent sale, I'd say that the current value is around $200-300. It seems high, but many limited release homebrews tend to hover between $100-250 and Stonix is a really fun game ;) Of course, if a bunch of people suddenly listed them for sale, I'm sure the price would drop back to $150-200. Just my opinion.

Deep Pockets seems to hover around $250 if I recall, but don't quote me on that. I haven't been keeping very good of records lately. Since virtually no one was able to buy a second copy, I'm sure it's highly sought after compared to other homebrews. I suspect there are less than 100 in existence, but that's just speculation.

I believe I have only seen 2 or 3 copies of Deep Pockets on eBay.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV