IntellivisionDude

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Seems right, yes......I don't know of anybody that could have purchased it yet, as far as I know....it was a GREAT gift from David!

Hopefully no ones abuses this gift, but I am afraid there will some Deep Pockets show up on Ebay the next month :thumbsdown: When mine arrives (hopefully the next few days) it stays at my collection forever, like all the other INTV homebrews.

That's great, the Deep Pockets is rare, I wanted another for my collection but David said no, he was gonna give others the first option, totally understand!

I've got some monies for him as soon as he opens up for PayPal pmts :thumbsup:

The first time I saw a Deep Pockets box it was from the side, I thought it was Pole Position and didn't pay it much attention :-o

Is it just me or should a sealed Melody Blaster not sell for more than $200?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2513097924321?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=251309792432&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Nope, I've found all of mine (4?) under $200. A fair amount of the ones that come up for auction seem to be sealed so there doesn't seem to be as much of a premium on NIB versus CIB as you'd see of some of the other rare games. I'd say $150 is likely fair although $175-200 certainly wouldn't shock me with recent auction results.

I've said this from the beginning, Deep Pockets will likely join Robot Rubble, League of Light, and Joe's two white boxed 4-Tris versions in the top five most pursued Intellivision homebrew games. I would bet we'll see $500+ on this game at some point.

I've said this from the beginning, Deep Pockets will likely join Robot Rubble, League of Light, and Joe's two white boxed 4-Tris versions in the top five most pursued Intellivision homebrew games. I would bet we'll see $500+ on this game at some point.

And soon a few others.........;-)

Yah, if anyone needs one I'd sell them for less than that, I have a couple of extras.

Had the same several times on eBay. One game was relisted several times for $50 BIN and I then contacted the seller that I would be interested if he lowers the price. He didn't answer but increased the price to $75 BIN. Game is still listed.

Yah, if anyone needs one I'd sell them for less than that, I have a couple of extras.

I would be interested in a near mint one if you have....

I thought that went a bit high as well.

I bid on the Body Slam/Manual but that went too high, too. The last Body Slam cart/manual combo went for a measly $54 but I missed out on that one, too :thumbsdown:

Edited by Certifiable