IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Jason, you can manually type out the BB tags as follows.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: xxxxxxx81?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=xxxxxxx8&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Where the ebay auction number is, well, you know, the number part in the middle. :)

Lol! Damnit! I keep getting an active listing when I try to show you how to do it!

Ok, first type this: eBay Auction -- Item Number:

then put the auction number

Then type this: p><p>Then type this: &mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Those three parts will create the tag, but put them all in a row. :)

Holy crap! Even spread across three lines it still works.

Ok, third try. First put these parentheses [ ] around the word 'ebay'

Secondly, enter the ebay auction number.

Thirdly do the parentheses again [ ] this time around '/ebay' (skip the quotation marks)

An easier way is to do it is this way.

In the area where you type a message is a button that says "Special BB Code", it's right next to where you change the Font.

After clicking the Special BB Code button you will see a list, click on "ebay auction link" and then paste the auction number in the content section. That's it. Just a few clicks and you are done.

Edited by IntellivisionDude

It's funny you get locked into bidding on something you want/need and you let something pass that you could use for trade bait…I need to win the lottery I think…or need an intervention.

What's happening, eBay!? $100 sealed Fathom and $75 sealed Worm Whomper. What's next, $500 Spiker? :)

That Worm Whomper looks like a reseal to me. I've never seen a sealed Intellivision Activision game with that many large vent holes in it and regardless, there is a major tear down the side.The Fathom was below the usual range for sure, but it also had some minor wrap and box flaws.

That Worm Whomper looks like a reseal to me. I've never seen a sealed Intellivision Activision game with that many large vent holes in it and regardless, there is a major tear down the side.The Fathom was below the usual range for sure, but it also had some minor wrap and box flaws.

The crappy wrapping is why I passed, however I would have paid $75 if I hadn't missed it. I'm totally in the market for a sealed Worm Whomper....some day after I win the lottery :)

The crappy wrapping is why I passed, however I would have paid $75 if I hadn't missed it. I'm totally in the market for a sealed Worm Whomper....some day after I win the lottery :)

Hmmmm... I just came into possession of a sealed Worm Whomper for very cheap and would make a tidy profit... but then again I like to collect sealed copies whenever possible. What to do, what to do...