IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I was wondering if there are others than Mission X, Burgertime and Buzz Bombers among the "not categorized" games.

Anyhow, thanks, JasonlikesINTV, by your post it seems there are not others :)

Vectron is the fourth in this group, all of which should be on your Original 125 shelf. ? Even cooler, find the French Canadian versions of these four. ?

Vectron (common)

Scooby Doo

Melody Blaster

Mind Strike

The 4 International gatefolds (white boxes)

Vectron is the fourth in this group, all of which should be on your Original 125 shelf. ? Even cooler, find the French Canadian versions of these four. ?

But Vectron is a categorized game, isn't it?

I realize that actually my question was not clear.

Having in mind the list of the ten not-network games and excluding Mission X, Burgertime and Buzz Bombers (which have standard book-style and French-Canadian book-style boxes), I was wondering if book-style boxes of the other 7 games exist.

42. Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Treasure of Tarmin Cartridge

43. Bump'n'Jump

44. Burgertime

45. Buzz Bombers

46. Kool-Aid Man

47. Locomotion

48. Masters of the Universe - The Power of He-Man

49. Mission X

50. Motocross

51. Pinball

But Vectron is a categorized game, isn't it?

I realize that actually my question was not clear.

Having in mind the list of the ten not-network games and excluding Mission X, Burgertime and Buzz Bombers (which have standard book-style and French-Canadian book-style boxes), I was wondering if book-style boxes of the other 7 games exist.

42. Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Treasure of Tarmin Cartridge

43. Bump'n'Jump

44. Burgertime

45. Buzz Bombers

46. Kool-Aid Man

47. Locomotion

48. Masters of the Universe - The Power of He-Man

49. Mission X

50. Motocross

51. Pinball

I believe the gatefold versions of Vectron and Burgertime were originally in the Arcade Network, but for some reason Burgertime changed and they stopped with the Arcade games. Probably licensing issues. I don't know of any other non-network games that had gatefold versions.

I own the French Canadian Burgertime, Vectron, and Mission X. Fr Can Buzz Bombers is in a trade pile for me somewhere :)

Regarding gatefold rarities, I'd also add the Action Network Space Battle and Space Armada.

• Like 1

I believe the gatefold versions of Vectron and Burgertime were originally in the Arcade Network, but for some reason Burgertime changed and they stopped with the Arcade games. Probably licensing issues. I don't know of any other non-network games that had gatefold versions.

I own the French Canadian Burgertime, Vectron, and Mission X. Fr Can Buzz Bombers is in a trade pile for me somewhere :)

Regarding gatefold rarities, I'd also add the Action Network Space Battle and Space Armada.

Thanks ! :)

Vectron, although unlike those others which had Mattel gatefold and non-gatefold plus Intv non-gatefold, I think Vectron only has a Mattel gatefold and intv non-gatefold.

all 4 had french-canadian versions and 3 had international versions, buzz bombers did not although shark shark did.

Clear as mud? Excellent

• Like 1

I have a theory: It's the same group of sellers using various accounts (or friends) to crank up the prices to mundane stuff and bring up the baseline of all games.

When you have to pay over $200 for a broken down sort of common game like Worm Whomper, it doesn't look so bad to pay 1,500 for a loose Spiker any more; or so they expect.

dZ.