IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Sorry for not posting any links, but the Triton catalogs sure seem to be doing well on the eBay. Maybe I've been underestimating value/demand.

I've always felt like those (and Sears games) have been historically largely undervalued relative to their coolness, yet pricing is typically low. Good for buyers, though.

Sorry for not posting any links, but the Triton catalogs sure seem to be doing well on the eBay. Maybe I've been underestimating value/demand.

I've always felt like those (and Sears games) have been historically largely undervalued relative to their coolness, yet pricing is typically low. Good for buyers, though.

I was shocked at what has sold. I just can't bring myself to pay that much for a catalog. I only have a few of these and guess I won't be adding to them if that's what they go for.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for reply - that's what I figured. I assume the obvious two are the Trade 'N' Play (last one I need if anyone wants to sell/trade) & the Red Lettering Triton from 1985. After that I would say the Pole Position Cover & the 2nd Christmas cover probably head the list of the last 9 but they are all fairly rare in good/excellent condition with no rips/writing & insert still firmly attached. I always liked the INTV Catalogs - believe I have 2 in my name from BITD.

Joe

Yes - 10 + the Trade 'N' Play makes 11. If you or anyone ever come across an extra of those please keep me in mind for sale/trade. I saw that auction recently that had all 11 of them with $399.99 BIN, later reduced to $299.99 BIN but I really only needed the one catalog so I passed. The seller sold 4 rarest privately and relist ed the other 7 privately I believe.

Congrats on completing your set - hopefully I can join you soon enough:-)

Hi all,

I need some help here. I can't figure which of the 9 games are Atari and the the 1 Intellivision. I think the Intellivision is the Football standing on it's head but it's really hard to tell.

Now there are 13 in the picture of Large Lot of 9 (higher math?). The blurb reads "in television auction" and that they all come with stickers. Some one will need to out bid Cmart for this group. If it's someone here on AA selling this I'm just KIDDIN, but hey I love good humor even when it's on me for my bad spelling (among other finer qualities). I wonder how he tested the Atari games?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Large-Lot-of-9-Vintage-Atari-Video-Boxed-Games-1-Intellivision-TESTED-SEE-PICS-/322435673483?hash=item4b12a9ed8b:g:McwAAOSwdGFYswYQ

Edited by Humblejack

Lol! I'm very interested in the "Seattle" game that he lists in the auction description. I don't believe I have that one

Seems some like to list on mobile devices with over-aggressive spell checkers.

Edited by LiqMat

this Melody Blaster in gatefold box comes with the extremely rare Italian manual: http://www.ebay.it/itm/MELODY-BLASTER-Intellivision-Complete-/122376797235?hash=item1c7e39bc33:g:7ycAAOSwuxFYttLR

I would have immediately bought it if I didn't already have it :-D

haaa, who bought it immediately? anybody around here?