IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Different numb nut, but also in Ohio selling a Flashback in BSR Autographed sleeve for $250. Weren't those the same sleeves Steve sold at PRGE for $35 or whatever?

He just auctioned the last one of 79 made and it sold for $395.....so I guess this 1 is a deal? Lol

I regret not getting 1 when they were normal prices :(

That's what usually happens when I try to limit my buying!

Different numb nut, but also in Ohio selling a Flashback in BSR Autographed sleeve for $250. Weren't those the same sleeves Steve sold at PRGE for $35 or whatever?

I don't remember which one's Steve sold at PRGE, but the $250 one is one of the "last 79" bundles, which also has CDs, comics, all the extra overlays, etc. They were originally $129.99 @ Intellivisionlives.com. Still a decent markup.

• Like 1

Yah that's what I saw too. I hope someone didn't pay that, especially someone here.

Got bored and did some quick and dirty maths. Even if you parted this out and allowed a minimum of $5 for every boxed common, under realistic conditions I'm getting around $1300-1700 for the lot. As a single lot, though.... sheesh. Hopefully no one bought it thinking there is money to be made on parting it out.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2540546259241?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=254054625924&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

You learn something every day. Like I wanted Triple Challenge...until I saw this and it's only chess, checkers and backgammon, three games I have already on separate cartridges.

Holy crap, then should Triple Challenge even be considered as one of the 125!? :ponder:

:evil:

• Like 1

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2540546259241?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=254054625924&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

You learn something every day. Like I wanted Triple Challenge...until I saw this and it's only chess, checkers and backgammon, three games I have already on separate cartridges.

Which is funny,because that cartridge used to go for $50.-$60. 10 dollars is actually dirt cheap now!