IGNORED

Spreading the Love with Free Games and More... Edicion Cinco

ApolloBoy

These have been for sale since 2013?

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/216427-super-nintendo-sealed-games/?fromsearch=1

Just shoot me a pm and tell me I owe u $75 again so I can not get them for free and the absorbent shipping charges will cover the value of the entire lot. Or tell me they r free? I don't understand. Go back several pages and these boxed games might even show up in the for free thread previously. This is garbage and im sick of it... Give them to the next person. I don't care. But the free post should be honored or just removed imo

Edited by Chris Leach
  • Like 1

Well I haven't had any problems, and as for shipping, it's the offerer's choice whether or not to charge shipping, and your choice whether or not to accept. If the terms aren't agreeable, simply refuse the deal. Making a huge deal out of it just makes things worse. Informing is one thing but bashing or calling out is another.

These have been for sale since 2013?

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/216427-super-nintendo-sealed-games/?fromsearch=1

Just shoot me a pm and tell me I owe u $75 again so I can not get them for free and the absorbent shipping charges will cover the value of the entire lot. Or tell me they r free? I don't understand. Go back several pages and these boxed games might even show up in the for free thread previously. This is garbage and im sick of it... Give them to the next person. I don't care. But the free post should be honored or just removed imo

You were not first chris leach get over it.

Oh man ! Looks like those r the same games to me but again this is the free thread. I was not first but to all those users bashing on me for posting I. The free thread. Give it rest. I was merely posting what I personally experienced back when they were offered up previously. I probably even have the pms from then but don't care to post them nor find them. Have fun with your free thread! And I'm posting some stuff free here this evening. U bashed on me. Don't bother pming me!

those manuals look pretty nice, but I am not in need of them at this time! hopefully someone can use them...as promised here is something free for the first person to pm me....

10314563_686660768122142_786972432993796

the case has a couple cracks and theres a couple stickers as shown on the case, but the disc and manual are in pretty nice shape ....

free to a good home! Special Playstation Edition!

Edited by Chris Leach

those manuals look pretty nice, but I am not in need of them at this time! hopefully someone can use them...as promised here is something free for the first person to pm me....

the case has a couple cracks and theres a couple stickers as shown on the case, but the disc and manual are in pretty nice shape ....

But what if yoshi pm's you first ? :grin:

Oh man ! Looks like those r the same games to me but again this is the free thread. I was not first but to all those users bashing on me for posting I. The free thread. Give it rest. I was merely posting what I personally experienced back when they were offered up previously. I probably even have the pms from then but don't care to post them nor find them. Have fun with your free thread! And I'm posting some stuff free here this evening. U bashed on me. Don't bother pming me!

Do you not understand english. You were not the first person to reply. I did have duplicates i gave you a offer in u refused. Don't bother buying from me.

Do you not understand english. You were not the first person to reply. I did have duplicates i gave you a offer in u refused. Don't bother buying from me.

so now you agree with my original posting suggesting that you have been offering these same games for months and you wanted $75 for shipping...or something close to it..thanks for making me out to be a Deutsche bag and you sir are not nice! (so much drama over nothing)

claimed! merry christmas!

so now you agree with my original posting suggesting that you have been offering these same games for months and you wanted $75 for shipping...or something close to it..thanks for making me out to be a Deutsche bag and you sir are not nice! (so much drama over nothing)

So i take it you can't understand english very well so here's what i have to say. Have a nice day and move on.

Well i guess i decided to pass of the Sealed Snes Sports Games. $75 to ship them overnight (and will not ship them any other way) is not what i had in mind. If this was the marketplace section than i wouldn't have so much of an issue with it, i just would decline and move on. But this is the free section. I feel like this goes against the nature of the word Free. After reading the stories of other members above i see he likes to waste peoples time. If you are gonna charge that much to ship them i think they should be put in the marketplace and not here. Just my opinion. Anybody else agree?

Okay i'm done and moving on post-2829-1219885549.gif

• Like 4

Well i guess i decided to pass of the Sealed Snes Sports Games. $75 to ship them overnight (and will not ship them any other way) is not what i had in mind. If this was the marketplace section than i wouldn't have so much of an issue with it, i just would decline and move on. But this is the free section. I feel like this goes against the nature of the word Free. After reading the stories of other members above i see he likes to waste peoples time. If you are gonna charge that much to ship them i think they should be put in the marketplace and not here. Just my opinion. Anybody else agree?

Okay i'm done and moving on post-2829-1219885549.gif

I agree with your entire post

I just feel like he's still trying to Focis you after so long and it's a free thread granted anyone is free to post as they wish but guys a time waster