IGNORED

Team Pixelboy News Bulletin - December 25th 2010

Pixelboy

Hello ColecoVision fans!

I'm a little pressed for time right now (got a Christmas party to go to tonight) so I'll make this brief.

First, I could like to wish you all some very happy Holidays! :D

Secondly, today marks the release of Team Pixelboy's first six titles, namely:

- Gulkave

- Girl's Garden

- Peek-a-boo

- Pitfall II Arcade

- Track & Field

- Destructor SCE

I updated the Team Pixelboy web site this morning (see link in my signature below).

I worked all day long today and managed to send an e-mail to exactly 100 people regarding their pre-orders, but sadly, I didn't have time to contact everyone on my waiting lists. I will contact the rest of them tomorrow morning. On the plus side, since I was expecting to run out of time today, I prioritized people with whom I've had dealings with this past year. In particular, if you've been active on these boards, there's a good chance there's an e-mail in your inbox right now.

Also, I didn't have time to send backup PMs to everyone, I'll do that tomorrow morning too. For now, just check your e-mail inbox (and also your junk box, just in case) and reply quickly, especially if you want a copy of Pitfall II Arcade or Track & Field. They're going fast already!!

This concludes this Team Pixelboy Christmas News Bulletin! Enjoy the Holidays everybody!! :D

• Like 3

Thank you for taking care of this today. I received your email and responded. I hope you are able to relax and enjoy the Holiday!

Merry Christmas or Happy Saturday to all the coleco fans!

charles

Hello ColecoVision fans!

I'm a little pressed for time right now (got a Christmas party to go to tonight) so I'll make this brief.

First, I could like to wish you all some very happy Holidays! :D

Secondly, today marks the release of Team Pixelboy's first six titles, namely:

- Gulkave

- Girl's Garden

- Peek-a-boo

- Pitfall II Arcade

- Track & Field

- Destructor SCE

I updated the Team Pixelboy web site this morning (see link in my signature below).

I worked all day long today and managed to send an e-mail to exactly 100 people regarding their pre-orders, but sadly, I didn't have time to contact everyone on my waiting lists. I will contact the rest of them tomorrow morning. On the plus side, since I was expecting to run out of time today, I prioritized people with whom I've had dealings with this past year. In particular, if you've been active on these boards, there's a good chance there's an e-mail in your inbox right now.

Also, I didn't have time to send backup PMs to everyone, I'll do that tomorrow morning too. For now, just check your e-mail inbox (and also your junk box, just in case) and reply quickly, especially if you want a copy of Pitfall II Arcade or Track & Field. They're going fast already!!

This concludes this Team Pixelboy Christmas News Bulletin! Enjoy the Holidays everybody!! :D

Hi Luc, got the PM's but the email didn't seem to make it, I've resent my email address in a PM just to make sure you have the correct one. I'm in for all 6 games as previously mentioned.

Merry Christmas to you!

Email received and replied to for all six! :)

Congrats on your six game launch!!

i replied to the email for pitfall, but no response back.:sad:

Don't worry, in the other thread he said (read the bolded text):

Like I said before, I only have 50 Pitfall and 30 T&F carts (more will be assembled in early 2011) so here's how this is going to go down: I will send e-mails to everybody on my waiting lists on Christmas day (with an additional AtariAge PM when possible), but I will not reply to anyone until December 26th. The reason for this is that I have a Christmas party to go to in the after-noon, and I will be spending all of Christmas morning sending personalized e-mails to people. Based on past experience, I can say that just writing up and sending all these personalized e-mails will require 100% of my free time that day. I do have very long waiting lists for these games.

Like I said before, I only have 50 Pitfall and 30 T&F carts (more will be assembled in early 2011) so here's how this is going to go down: I will send e-mails to everybody on my waiting lists on Christmas day (with an additional AtariAge PM when possible), but I will not reply to anyone until December 26th. The reason for this is that I have a Christmas party to go to in the after-noon, and I will be spending all of Christmas morning sending personalized e-mails to people. Based on past experience, I can say that just writing up and sending all these personalized e-mails will require 100% of my free time that day. I do have very long waiting lists for these games.

That is correct. Tomorrow morning, I will start answering every reply I've gotten so far. The first 50 people to confirm their order of Pitfall II Arcade will get a copy. Same goes for Track & Field, of which I only have 30 copies at the moment. More copies of those two games will be made available within two or three months.

(And yes, revolutionika, I got your e-mail. No worries. ;) )

That is correct. Tomorrow morning, I will start answering every reply I've gotten so far. The first 50 people to confirm their order of Pitfall II Arcade will get a copy. Same goes for Track & Field, of which I only have 30 copies at the moment. More copies of those two games will be made available within two or three months.

(And yes, revolutionika, I got your e-mail. No worries. ;) )

:) schwwweeet

Email replied to, very exciting times for Coleco fans!

And I must send out a Congratulations to Luc for his huge launch line-up. Six games is a great way to start Team Pixelboy games! Way to get things going with a bang! Best wishes for continued success in 2011!!

Merry Christmas to all Colecovision fans! What a great gift! 6 new games!!!!

Now aint that a SIX PACK of joy!

Hey Luc, guess I gotta update my rarity list to include all these games now :!: :!: :!:

Yep, that's what I was thinking. 2010 is indeed the official release year. ;)

Now I'm going to have to be brutally honest with you guys: I haven't tested the Pitfall II Arcade carts yet, and I haven't applied the sticker labels on those carts yet either. I need about a day to get that done. Also, I'll need to buy tons of empty shipping boxes and a kilometer's worth of bubble wrap rolls, and I also need to go to the post office to get some volume and weigth information for different types of orders (how heavy is a box with all 6 games and a Track & Field controller, how heavy is a box with five games, etc.).

I felt that contacting everybody on my waiting lists on Christmas day was more important, so I went ahead with that even though I'm not actually ready to ship (almost, but not quite). Also, I'm not sure if the post office is open today (December 26th) and I won't exactly be surprised if it isn't. I can't provide a final invoice to customers if I don't have the shipping fee information, now can I? :)

But don't you guys worry, I'll be spending every last minute of free time over the next two or three weeks on processing orders and getting these games shipped out.

So, what's next, Pixelboy, once the sales from these games have settled?

I'll be posting another Team Pixelboy News Bulletin on January 1st, which will outline my future projects. But I can sum it up in a few words: "The Black Onyx", and "BasicVision". :)

I'm also hoping to have a second run of Pitfall II Arcade and Track & Field carts assembled as soon as possible. Since Albert is marked on the boxes and manuals of Pitfall and T&F as the guy behind the cart assemblies, I'm hoping he will be able to do that second run himself, so that the credits aren't completely incorrect. :P

SPECIAL UPDATE: As of this moment, all 30 copies of Track & Field are now tied up with confirmed orders.

I mean wow, just wow! Track & Field turned out to be much more popular than I anticipated! It's downright as popular as Pitfall II Arcade, and the way things are going, I believe the other 20 copies that will include the Atari 2600 Track & Field controller will be tied up with pre-orders before I've even had a chance to arrange their cartridge assemblies! Heck, they may all be reserved before this day is over!!

Beyond the 20 copies with the included controller, I'll probably have 15 more copies made that will be offered without the controller, for a total of 65 copies. But that's for February/March only, of course.

Now aint that a SIX PACK of joy!

Hey Luc, guess I gotta update my rarity list to include all these games now :!: :!: :!:

Congrats on the releases.

is it online, this rarity list?

Here is a link to the thread here on AtariAge. Make sure to browse all the way to the end of the thread and download Rev. 4.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/172972-working-on-cart-rarity-list-need-input/

Edited by NIAD

SPECIAL UPDATE: As of this moment, all 30 copies of Track & Field are now tied up with confirmed orders.

I mean wow, just wow! Track & Field turned out to be much more popular than I anticipated! It's downright as popular as Pitfall II Arcade, and the way things are going, I believe the other 20 copies that will include the Atari 2600 Track & Field controller will be tied up with pre-orders before I've even had a chance to arrange their cartridge assemblies! Heck, they may all be reserved before this day is over!!

Beyond the 20 copies with the included controller, I'll probably have 15 more copies made that will be offered without the controller, for a total of 65 copies. But that's for February/March only, of course.

Congrats Luc! icon_thumbsup.gif Nice to see this doing so well after all your hard work. icon_smile.gif

Looks like I missed on the first 30 Track and Field. I hope I am on the list for one the the next 20 with controller! Fingers crossed :)

No need to cross your fingers, rpgcollector. I will not be working on a first-come-first-served basis for the next batch of Track & Field carts, like I did for the first 30 copies. If you're on my list for the next batch then you're guaranteed to get a copy. In your case, I can even guarantee that you'll get an Atari 2600 T&F controller to go with it. You have my word. :D

Looks like I missed on the first 30 Track and Field. I hope I am on the list for one the the next 20 with controller! Fingers crossed :)

No need to cross your fingers, rpgcollector. I will not be working on a first-come-first-served basis for the next batch of Track & Field carts, like I did for the first 30 copies. If you're on my list for the next batch then you're guaranteed to get a copy. In your case, I can even guarantee that you'll get an Atari 2600 T&F controller to go with it. You have my word. :D

Thank you Sir! You are a gentlemen and a scholar :).