IGNORED

Complete Coleco/CBS box art variations

Rev

that's is very nice REV !!!

are you sure that this is the complete variation list? are you taking into account the german and french variation? I will have to take a closer look at your picture.

I will try to check tonigh my game to see

Is there a DK Jr or a Turbo with the striped box? They seem to be the only ones missing??

Rev,

Excellent collection, I just add many to my wanted list!

I think you missed some small box variations of US Carnival and Donkey Kong. For Example there´s a Donkey Kong with the monkey and other without it, most probably one box contains the Black cart and the other the white one. (that´s verified with a Carnival Box Variation)

I have both these variations on my colection, I can take pictures and could find spares for you, of course are sealed..

Edited by edintv

Rev,

Excellent collection, I just add many to my wanted list!

I think you missed some small box variations of US Carnival and Donkey Kong. For Example there´s a Donkey Kong with the monkey and other without it, most probably one box contains the Black cart and the other the white one. (that´s verified with a Carnival Box Variation)

I have both these variations on my colection, I can take pictures and could find spares for you, of course are sealed..

Yah, I've noticed this as well on the US versions, some of them have 2 of 3 versions, with and without different things on the covers (usually including the white cart as ed mentions)

in this collection i was only going for major cover art differences. like the usa coleco covers where there is the arcade machine and the some have a character or text beside it.... i didnt bother getting them. or a different language i didnt care either. just cover art.

if someone was to collect every minor box change , just in the coleco line there would be like 50 games!!!!!

and i didnt bother getting all the white carts either. you have to draw the line somewhere guys!!!:)

that's is very nice REV !!!

are you sure that this is the complete variation list? are you taking into account the german and french variation? I will have to take a closer look at your picture.

I will try to check tonigh my game to see

Is there a DK Jr or a Turbo with the striped box? They seem to be the only ones missing??

in all the research i have done those two titles were never made in that variation.

it would be nice to have them though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was looking through my Coleco/CBS carts last night and noticed that the only two language (English/French) boxes I had were 2 Zaxxons and a Turbo. That seems strange that only the two last releases would be bilingual. Does anyone have any other bilingual games from Coleco/CBS? I'll post pics later.

I have Carnival, DK, and Venture bilingual versions

Pics?

are you guys talking about the normal coleco versions with the arcade machine on the cover? i think there is a french version of all of them.

they pop up on ebay canada fairly often, i just never bid on them since i wasnt planning on getting on them.

unless you mean bilingual cbs?

I have Carnival, DK, and Venture bilingual versions

Pics?

are you guys talking about the normal coleco versions with the arcade machine on the cover? i think there is a french version of all of them.

they pop up on ebay canada fairly often, i just never bid on them since i wasnt planning on getting on them.

unless you mean bilingual cbs?

Yup, the arcade machine versions, with English and French on the pink stripe on the front. I just don't know why I only have these two and not all the more common ones. Bizarre. :ponder: