IGNORED

Mega STe + Stardust & Substation Problems

Shou

I recently acquired a Mega STe 4MB from Germany and tried out some STe games (Obsession, Stardust and Substation). Obsession works fine but with Stardust, the game does not seem to react to any keyboard or joystick input and just loops the attract screems. For Substation, I was able to watch the intro after setting the machine speed to 8mHz but then it crashes when trying to load the game.

Is there some other setting I need to change or is there something possibly defective with my system?

Appreciate any constructive feedback!

All these games are Mega STE compatible - as they are released after appearance of Mega STE.

And Substation works well with 16MHz. Even hard disk compatible - except Stardust. So, no fixed version need.

It seems that Shou has some minor failure with his Mega STE. These games are very picky, and may experience some problems even when other games work fine.

For hard disk runnable Stardust visit: http://atari.8bitchip.info/fromhd.php

All these games are Mega STE compatible - as they are released after appearance of Mega STE.

And Substation works well with 16MHz. Even hard disk compatible - except Stardust. So, no fixed version need.

It seems that Shou has some minor failure with his Mega STE. These games are very picky, and may experience some problems even when other games work fine.

For hard disk runnable Stardust visit: http://atari.8bitchip.info/fromhd.php

Thanks a lot! I have a mega ste too! (from germany) It be helpful to me. ;)