IGNORED

Games Beaten in 2011!

Super Punch Out on the SNES.

How long did it take you to figure out Hoy Quarlow? He's a real bitch at first, but then so are the last two fighters.

I'm also impressed that you completed "Contra Hard Corps". It lives up to its title. All the "Contra" games are tough as nails unless you use cheats... with the original NES game being somewhat more forgiving than the Genesis and SNES sequels.

I'm also impressed that you completed "Contra Hard Corps". It lives up to its title.

Yeah, I've never gotten anywhere in that one... need to sit down and make an effort, and need to go back and work on The Alien Wars, which I've gotten farther into but not finished.

The difficulty in "Alien Wars" ramps up to almost impossible by around the third stage.

beat Doom on the Sega 32x from the beginning all the way to the end without dieing and with out cheats. Got the secret level hidden within level 3 and also the last bonus stage at the end for beating it from the beginning without cheats..... I think I am all Doomed out for a while. :sad:

Pop n' Twinbee -SFC

Sunset Riders -SNES

Super Mario World (all 96)-SNES

Yoshi's Island -SNES

Donkey Kong Country 2 -SNES

Bubble Bobble -NES

Super Mario Bros 2 -NES

Super Mario Bros 3 -NES

Golden Axe -Arcade

X-MEN -Arcade

Donkey Kong Country Returns -WII

Fable III -360

Edited by jeremysart

beat Doom on the Sega 32x from the beginning all the way to the end without dieing and with out cheats. Got the secret level hidden within level 3 and also the last bonus stage at the end for beating it from the beginning without cheats..... I think I am all Doomed out for a while. :sad:

Woot! High five for being a Doomer! Though the 32X port was my least favorite, I still love it and play it from time to time. I seem to play it on the SNES more than anything because all of its quirks make it challenging. 12 years ago I started a Doom fanpage, it has been 10 years since I updated it. I laugh every time I look at it, I was so young. If you want to check it out send a PM.

I've been trying to beat "Super Castlevania IV" from the beginning without any passwords. Stage 7 is the farthest I've reached so far.

This is one of those games that starts boringly easy (although still fun for the cool graphics and music) and takes awhile for the difficulty to ramp. There isn't any real challenge until you get to the mermen in level 3. The later levels are annoyingly hard sometimes.

Woot! High five for being a Doomer! Though the 32X port was my least favorite, I still love it and play it from time to time. I seem to play it on the SNES more than anything because all of its quirks make it challenging. 12 years ago I started a Doom fanpage, it has been 10 years since I updated it. I laugh every time I look at it, I was so young. If you want to check it out send a PM.

For some reason Doom on the 32x has been my most played version of it. Even more than the very good Jaguar version that I have. There is just something about the 32x version that keeps me coming back. Without having played the 3do version (which I am told is very bad) I will have to say that the worst version I have played is the Saturn one :woozy: It's pretty much unplayable.

I've been trying to beat "Super Castlevania IV" from the beginning without any passwords. Stage 7 is the farthest I've reached so far.

This is one of those games that starts boringly easy (although still fun for the cool graphics and music) and takes awhile for the difficulty to ramp. There isn't any real challenge until you get to the mermen in level 3. The later levels are annoyingly hard sometimes.

scv4 has an excellent learning curve and really draws you in. that crazy level thats a moving maze is as far as i got.

For some reason Doom on the 32x has been my most played version of it. Even more than the very good Jaguar version that I have. There is just something about the 32x version that keeps me coming back. Without having played the 3do version (which I am told is very bad) I will have to say that the worst version I have played is the Saturn one :woozy: It's pretty much unplayable.

Its true, the Saturn version is choppy and has a horrible fram rate. Some levels are literally unplayable. I never understood why, because the Saturn is MORE than capable of Doom. They also lie on the back of the case stating that it is "Multiplayer ready!".

Doom II for GBA was a great port too.

Its true, the Saturn version is choppy and has a horrible fram rate. Some levels are literally unplayable. I never understood why, because the Saturn is MORE than capable of Doom. They also lie on the back of the case stating that it is "Multiplayer ready!".

Doom II for GBA was a great port too.

agreed. how about Doom for iPhone/iPod touch?

Beat Mega Man for the NES. WOW this is a hard game. Some of the levels are just stupid hard. The Iceman level and the last few with Dr. Wily. Very frustrating game at times, but like a lot of games from this era, the sense of accomplishment that comes after beating it is unmatched by modern games :thumbsup:

Since my speedy reflexes when i was a teen took down the drain, i recently completed 'Professor Layton and the Lost Future' for the Nintendo DS. You just have to think, taking all the time you need. I solved around hundred puzzles by myself.

First time i weeped in a games ending, thankfully not out of frustration. Amazing. Playing now pandora's box.

Also will finish Virtual Pool 3 carreer mode, when i get home in a few days.

Just had a Kirby streak;

GB- Kirby's Dreamland 2

NES- Kirby's Adventure

SNES- Kirby's Adventure 3 (all heart stars 100%)

Kirby's Adventure 3 was an excellent, and challenging (to get 100%)game. Its highly under-rated and under-appreciated due to its poor release time after the N64 debuted (personally though, I think the best games come out at the tail end of a systems life. Kirby's Adventure came out when the SNES was already out a few years after all).

Also a lot of folk tend to compare it to Kirby Super Star, and claim that "it removes all of the advances in game play", but you have to remember, the dreamland series is separate from super star, like paper Mario is to super Mario galaxy.

The game is original, bazaar, cute, excellent music, and fun to complete.