IGNORED

EOTB Release information

EricDeLee

I am going to buy a regular boxed version it is 100 %. Anyway, I just bought an Atari Lynx 2, I didn't know anything about it a few months ago, I just found an article about it on the net. And now I am a Lynx fan :). It is the best handheld ever released. I am looking forward to this game. (sorry for my english, I am hungarian)

Attn:

A little birdie told me that a Beta Release of EOTB will be available tomorrow on ebay. :ponder: :P

It will contain a box. Sorry... the Manual is NOT included.

Take a look at that and bid away if you are interested in an early copy of this game! This Beta release has the Save Feature, and is the first one available prior to the official release. The box and sticker on the cart are both BETA version, and state the words BETA RELEASE in red. The box is NOT the original size of a Lynx Box (it is about 1/4 inch smaller). And don't fret about the sticker on the game itself... it will be longer and it will cover the majority of the PCB (unlike this version)

Early pictures here:

post-3390-129453724532_thumb.jpg

post-3390-129453725977_thumb.jpg

post-3390-129453728426_thumb.jpg

It's now on ebay...

No shipping to Europe? :sad:

i didn't edit that...sorry. i will ship anywhere...that isn't an issue.

as for how did i get it on ebay? harry... i simply posted it. if they yank it...no big deal. i'll post it elsewhere. and the release this spring will be dealt with mainly by posting here.

i would assume most that have been waiting for this simply do not care if it is posted wherever. with that said...if someone just wants to make an offer...shoot me a pm

Making EOTB available to the starving Lynx community I think is a good deed. Just as we have seen Demonsgate, AvP, Pounce, Centipede and others protos been made available. EricDeLee and the guys making EOTB available is doing a nice job.

But when you start "releasing" "Special Editions" of something you don't own, adding "extras", "credits" and so on, id say that makes it a little bit more problematic, don't you think?

Hopefully the copyright owner don't care about this old game. Maybe you should put some sort of disclaimer on that box.

• Like 1

Hopefully the copyright owner don't care about this old game. Maybe you should put some sort of disclaimer on that box.
If they really cared, they would have released the game...

On a separate note: Eric - is the final release cartridge going to have some kind of lip to make it easier to pull out?

Edited by Havok69

... but I am assuming a loose cart may be around $75 shipped or something like that.

OUCH! :o

I guess I could see when it was a limited edition only but $75 for a loose, unlimited run? How come so much? Are the parts just crazy expensive for the battery save or something? I hope I don't sound like an asshole here...I don't mean to be, I am just a little surprised it's $75 for a loose game :?

• Like 1

... but I am assuming a loose cart may be around $75 shipped or something like that.

OUCH! :o

I guess I could see when it was a limited edition only but $75 for a loose, unlimited run? How come so much? Are the parts just crazy expensive for the battery save or something? I hope I don't sound like an asshole here...I don't mean to be, I am just a little surprised it's $75 for a loose game :?

Don't fret... I haven't decided on a price 100%

Note... the price at one time was $100 for a loose cart and then $200 for a special edition.

I considered the $75 price as well...

It is looking to be a lot less in the long run. :) Trust me... I'm working on being cheaper! :)

Please don't fret... you will be happy in the long run I think!

If they really cared, they would have released the game...

On a separate note: Eric - is the final release cartridge going to have some kind of lip to make it easier to pull out?

The owners cared enough to update it for AD&D-v3 rules about 10 years ago and release it for the GBA.