IGNORED

XM Status Page...

Curt Vendel

Please tell us about this Silver Edition! Pics?!

Just received notification that AX received the 25 plastics for his special silver edition project, also here is another nice shot if anyone wants to see a more detailed look....

post-23-0-90136600-1301354862_thumb.jpg

Yup, here waiting for me upon return from MGC. Looking fantastic!

AX

Major, and I mean MAJOR KUDO's to everyone working on these projects. As someone said above(or on the last page)... corporate penny-shaving would happen on projects like this, but you guys didn't skimp at all. I also agree with the other poster who stated that you should factor in a "cost over-run", when you state the projected price. This way, if you run into problems, you won't lose out, and if you don't... you can simply(if you wish) reduce the final price(which would make even the skeptics happy).

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with such dedicated developers making a little extra from a project like this. You are what's keeping the classic Atari systems alive.

Very good news! Hopefully I'll be getting one of those emails soon as well. Looking forward to it!

Far be it from me to get too excited, but I just got an email from Legacy Engineering stating this:

04/06/2011 Pre-order Expected Ship date - May 5th

So, I was just about to buy something from the AA store, and then it hit me..

With people receiving these emails for a May release, should I be saving my money for some new XM games or new works that take advantage of the Pokey or HSC?... :ponder:

No email for me. I am putting up a strong front, but inside, I cry. :_(

Sounds like he's working down the list based upon the time that people pre-ordered. I haven't got an email yet either, but I also ordered quite late in the original pre-order cycle. There's quite a few folks ahead of me on the list.

Edited by DracIsBack

Sounds like he's working down the list based upon the time that people pre-ordered. I haven't got an email yet either, but I also ordered quite late in the original pre-order cycle. There's quite a few folks ahead of me on the list.

Could be... except that I ordered at 7AM on the first day it was possible to do so, and haven't received an email yet.

:ponder:

Not really worried about it though- it will come... :D

Could be... except that I ordered at 7AM on the first day it was possible to do so, and haven't received an email yet.

:ponder:

Not really worried about it though- it will come... :D

Us "sycophants" and "shills" are a hardy bunch, though. ;)

Probably just random draws to ensure fairness - he said he wouldn't necessarily be able to get them all out at once. Maybe the delay is to create a bit of a stock-pile, rather than try to divvy them out piecemeal as they are completed. Causes less anxiousness that way as well as being obviously more practical. ;)

Edited by AtariNerd