IGNORED

XM Status Page...

Curt Vendel

Hi there,

...however an announcement is still going to be made in regards to the XM and a new Venture at the show on Saturday....

What was the announcement? What is this new Venture?

The reformation of Syzygy Company with Curt, myself, and Ted Dabney.

It feels like there is somebody missing. :)

Do you guys have more specific plans that you can talk about?

Allan

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure, but Curt and Matt were going to be travelling to California at the end of March/ Early April to conduct an interview or two for their book. One of those was supposed to be Tramiel, but with his passing.... the opportunity to get his critical contributions to the story is gone. There is a lot of anecdotal information, stories rom others, so his part is more or less known, but well, it's very unfortunate. :/

Hi there,

...however an announcement is still going to be made in regards to the XM and a new Venture at the show on Saturday....

What was the announcement? What is this new Venture?

The reformation of Syzygy Company with Curt, myself, and Ted Dabney.

Fitting and timely considering the other group of ex-Atarians who were gathered together by the Xbox's co-creator to make iPhone games using the name "Innovative Leisure" which of course used to be Atari's tag line in the 70s.

Two questions one why did they kill Jack and two

and any idea as when the xm will ship?? Summer fall winter?

They didn't do it. My money's on the 7800 Jack reportedly raked onto the floor back in 84 referring to the game system as "cultural pollution". The 7800 either did it alone or had an accomplice, possibly the sole surviving sourced AMY music chip rumored to exist in the shadows co-habitating with the One Armed Man.

• Like 1