IGNORED

Fujiama 2011

Mathy

Hello guys (and girls)

The Fujiama 2011 meeting will be held from the 5th until the 7th of august, 2011. The doors open at midnight (real early on friday) and close somewhere around noon on sunday. Location will as always be the Schützenhaus, Schützenhausweg 11, 08485 Lengenfeld, Germany.

For more information on the Fujiama meetings check out my meetings page.

Hope to see you there.

Mathy

Unfortunately the date is in conflict with Wacken Open Air, Europes biggest heavy metal festival up in the north of Hamburg. I will be there with some of our czech Atari friends and the MNX-crew. We already bought our tickets. that's really sad. I wished I could join Fujiama this year. It seems the party gets better and better every year.

grtx,

\twh!

• 6 months later...

Hello guys (and girls)

In two and a half weeks, Fujiama 2011 will start. Don't miss it.

sincerely

Mathy

PS here's a picture of about half the visitors from last years Fujiama.

Fujiama%202010%20-%20Friday.jpg

Edited by Mathy

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys

Three days and counting. :D

sincerely

Mathy

You guys have all the fun :( No Atari meetings on this side of the pond.

Maybe Orph has something up his sleeve, Mopar. Can't imagine we'd get a group THAT size, but ...

Hello guys

sincerely

Mathy

Well, there's ACEC (Atari Computer Enthusiasts of Columbus) They have a 'vintage computer swap meet' on Sept. 10.

http://www.angelfire.com/oh4/acec/acecswapmeet.html

I should go this year. You're in Akron, that's not too far from Columbus.

Hello guys

sincerely

Mathy

Well, there's ACEC (Atari Computer Enthusiasts of Columbus) They have a 'vintage computer swap meet' on Sept. 10.

http://www.angelfire.com/oh4/acec/acecswapmeet.html

Hmm. That's only about 3 hours from my place. Oh, and ... sorry to mess with this thread.

BTT: a small impression from the Fujiama: my self-soldered Midimate V2.0 kit (assembled, programmed and provided by HardwareDoc) running Midimaze from the 512k Flash Megacart (this version also was tested successfully on Bunsen's VBXE equipped XEGS, while Fandal's version strangely crashed on that machine, but runs fine on my Compy-Shop 256K equipped 800XL).

Thorsten

post-18739-0-44772400-1312559414_thumb.jpg

BTT: a small impression from the Fujiama: my self-soldered Midimate V2.0 kit (assembled, programmed and provided by HardwareDoc) running Midimaze from the 512k Flash Megacart (this version also was tested successfully on Bunsen's VBXE equipped XEGS, while Fandal's version strangely crashed on that machine, but runs fine on my Compy-Shop 256K equipped 800XL).

Thorsten

I still want one of those carts :love:

http://www.angelfire...ecswapmeet.html

Hmm. That's only about 3 hours from my place. Oh, and ... sorry to mess with this thread.

I need to hit that up this year... I can pick up my daughter on the way through to Columbus, Hit the show and then take her out to the Zoo :)

Thorsten

I still want one of those carts :love:

Well, BigBen has an account here and he builds them. Why not ask him for one as long as he still has some in stock?

Thorsten

The stock is empty, sorry.

I have to problems...

First: All manuals are written in german language...

I hope that skriegel found to have time to translate it in english.

Second: Not a joke! All user of the cart want to be more so the stock is emtpy.

I have no more original atari cartridges to create new one today, sorry.

If you want more info about the cartridge (Floppy2GoCart) look to the video´s on my webseite.

Many greetings,

BigBen

Edited by BigBen

To let those who were able to attend this meeting, and didn't, envy us a little more, here's many photographs and videos from the Fujiama 2011:

Rockford's pictures

atarixle's videos (some of them with lol(?)cat), who rode from Zwickau to Lengenfeld by bicycle (kudos to him for that!)

And as usually, BigBen is generously hosting the pictures from skr(Sascha), u0679(Stefan) and himself (Bernd) on his site.

Thorsten

Edited by Thorsten Günther