IGNORED

Sunrise Games For Sale

jblenkle

I got my 5 Sunrise games. Thank You very much Luc!

Mountain King was silver label, no box insert and single sheet instructions.

The other 4 games are gold label with yellow instruction booklets and box inserts.

Gust Buster, Quest For Quintana Roo, Rolloverture, and Campaign '84 were all gold label carts w/ yellow manuals for me as well.

The Mountain King cart is a different housing and doesn't have Sunrise embossed on the back. It's a shame that there is no tray for Mountain King, it just slops around loose in the box. Sunrise apparently got cheap on packaging toward the end. I am curious if other gray box titles with the Silver labels have the different housing without sunrise embossed and no tray insert. I would think this would have been be a real turn off from a consumer stand point.

All 5 of mine did not have the box insert. I thought it was a little strange that the cartridges just flop around in the box. Does anyone know where I can get inserts? Or is that something a person just needs to make if it bothers them?

:ponder:

All 5 of mine did not have the box insert. I thought it was a little strange that the cartridges just flop around in the box. Does anyone know where I can get inserts? Or is that something a person just needs to make if it bothers them?

I would just like to mention that I shipped those games as-is. I didn't even open the boxes to inspect the contents before shipping them to people. If there's no insert in the box, then that's how they were to begin with.

I would just like to mention that I shipped those games as-is. I didn't even open the boxes to inspect the contents before shipping them to people. If there's no insert in the box, then that's how they were to begin with.

Oh I know. Don't get me wrong, I am totally happy with the purchase, and know you had nothing to do with the missing inserts Luc. I didn't mean to imply that... :)

Oh I know. Don't get me wrong, I am totally happy with the purchase, and know you had nothing to do with the missing inserts Luc. I didn't mean to imply that... :)

I was just mentionning it for the benefit of others who may have questions about that particular issue. :)

Hi Luc

just one line to confirm all games are new and never opened. I never had the time to check eventual differences or discrepancies about different boxes or labels; I only held some games for me and all of them were silver box, silver label and all of them had no tray insert. Hope yr. customers satisfied of their games. thanks you all. Max

Hi Luc

just one line to confirm all games are new and never opened. I never had the time to check eventual differences or discrepancies about different boxes or labels; I only held some games for me and all of them were silver box, silver label and all of them had no tray insert. Hope yr. customers satisfied of their games. thanks you all. Max

All were silver label?

Does anyone have confirmation on silver label versions of Campaign '84, Gust Buster, and Rolloverture? Because I've only been able to find silver label versions of Mountain King and Quest for Quintana Roo.

All of the silver box releases I got did have the tray insert, but of my yellow box releases, two were missing the tray inserts. Seems like Sunrise was just all over the place in how the games were boxed up.

Hi Luc

All were silver label?

Does anyone have confirmation on silver label versions of Campaign '84, Gust Buster, and Rolloverture? Because I've only been able to find silver label versions of Mountain King and Quest for Quintana Roo.

All of the silver box releases I got did have the tray insert, but of my yellow box releases, two were missing the tray inserts. Seems like Sunrise was just all over the place in how the games were boxed up.

those I held for me, yes, were silver label, but I have not choosen them, it was simply the result of the first boxes I opened. So, not all carts, even of the same game, had same label ?

I got my 5 Sunrise games. Thank You very much Luc!

Mountain King was silver label, no box insert and single sheet instructions.

The other 4 games are gold label with yellow instruction booklets and box inserts.

Gust Buster, Quest For Quintana Roo, Rolloverture, and Campaign '84 were all gold label carts w/ yellow manuals for me as well.

Same mix for me, just Mountain King was silver and had no insert. Thanks again Luc (and Max!). icon_thumbsup.gif

those I held for me, yes, were silver label, but I have not choosen them, it was simply the result of the first boxes I opened. So, not all carts, even of the same game, had same label ?

If possible, I would like to see a picture of all your silver label carts.

If possible, I would like to see a picture of all your silver label carts.

when will have the time, yes.

Mein Ehre heisst Treue

All of the ones I received were gold label w/gold instructions and inserts, Except Mountain King that was silver label no insert w/white instructions! These were worth every penny. Thanks again Pixelboy & Ozma Wars

Got mine today and it sounds like mine are the same as most who ordered! Mountain King was silver label with sheet instructions and no box inserts. Remaining 4 had gold labels and instructions with box inserts. Thanks to Luc and Ozma for making this happen!

All of the ones I received were gold label w/gold instructions and inserts, Except Mountain King that was silver label no insert w/white instructions! These were worth every penny. Thanks again Pixelboy & Ozma Wars

Got mine today and it sounds like mine are the same as most who ordered! Mountain King was silver label with sheet instructions and no box inserts. Remaining 4 had gold labels and instructions with box inserts. Thanks to Luc and Ozma for making this happen!

Thanks Gary

Max

Thanks Gary

Max

any movement on the pic of all the silver label carts?

Thanks Gary

Max

any movement on the pic of all the silver label carts?

sorry, no time to go warehouse

Thanks to Luc for oranizing the bulk purchase.

I got my order over the weekend. FOr $26 each, it was worth every penny.

I played a bit of Gust Buster and was pleasantly surprised. What a cool little game. I never played it before. I like it for its originality and unique game controls. I will play some more tonight. Moutain King was a blast as well.. It has been years since I played this on the A2600.

I got my Jaguar transplanted into its new white case and played me some Tempest and Cybermorph as well.

Fun weekend....

My XBOX 360 sat silent all weekend.

-GrizzLee

try this with Mountain King and sorry for my poor english :

stay at lower floor/ground

when monster come jump it and immediately press pause

when game restart, yr. man will pass below the screen game and will enter a world of basic programming

down and down

and finally will appear at the highest floors of the game screen

very amusing

I discovered this bug in 1984

just to know...no more people interested to Sunrise carts for Colecovision ?

Well if silver label carts actually exist for the carts that I got with gold labels, I would probably be interested in getting a silver cart and silver box matched set.

Quite honestly, I'm still waiting on pictures you said you'd take. Somehow you've found time to take pics of your Starpath stuff...

just to know...no more people interested to Sunrise carts for Colecovision ?

Well if silver label carts actually exist for the carts that I got with gold labels, I would probably be interested in getting a silver cart and silver box matched set.

Quite honestly, I'm still waiting on pictures you said you'd take. Somehow you've found time to take pics of your Starpath stuff...

you are right 50%

this stuff not at home. not to the offices (have 2) where drive my companies. have these to the warehouse, other site, where when go there is to check metals and...when have few minutes I go to see my collection and separately the cartons where these games are. as usual words are one thing, the time to do is another matter. I really do not know why so interested in photos when I say all items are new..anyway will take some other pictures next time. Quite honestly this in an hobby, not a videogames store. Also note that games are, as you know well, all new and closed, never opened. I shall open all the boxes to find the silver carts and surely need more than a few minutes for that. The day I will retire - instead of passing 50% of my days in biz trips - will have all the time to organize my collection... .