IGNORED

The BIG AX BOX 2 - SOLD OUT!

the.golden.ax

Camera is out of action right now...

Got a bunch of stuff, but sadly my system was a PS1 :( had my fingers crossed for anything else LOL

Also, the prostick is my favorite atari joystick, and it saddens me to see them used in such a way (Atari 400's are better doorstops anyway :D )

The Highlander Atari Jaguar box was much needed though, and the Primal Rage figure was fun...

But the gift I wonder most about, the Grisham Novel on CD, I CAN READ DAMMIT!!!!!

(everything said in jest, I'm happy with the stuff I got)

My camera is also down.. So, I shall list the items.

1 broken model 1 Genesis

1 leapfrog reading system

1 gamecube controller

1 doorstop

1 cracked Oddworld PC game

1 Rugrats PS game

1 N64 Memory card

1 Sega Rally manual

1 Space War atari game

1 Atari 800XL owner's guide

Try cleaning the port, it's a dirty bugger. Now the games and discs that were in there were from a lot of hundreds of loose. They were not tested, though odds are some are good.

AX

I have already cleaned the port.

The disc games are no problem, if they do not work, I can download backups from the internet.

Sorry, they have been going in bits at a time. Almost everyone. The good news is that the last one is the prize winner :D

AX

AX,

BOC#1 versus BOC#2 - which round has been more fun? I vote for this round, personally - the anticipation has been killing me, and now you throw out the above statement! Gah!! :)

Super Cool Fun on this stuff, AX!!

Buck

Ax if and when box of crap #3 roll around i will exact my revenge. Still don't think anyone else is getting a v-smile so what up now?

So let me get this straight. You purchased a "box of crap" with absolutely no guarantee whatsoever as to what would be in it. It was explicitly stated that people who participate would pay for shipping plus a fee to cover the cost for the winner of the contest. This information was all provided prior to anyone making any decision whatsoever as to whether they should purchase a "box of crap" or not.

You then proceeded to make demands in this very thread, stating what you 'expected' to be in your box, completely counter to the information that was provided from the start and the entire idea of the "box of crap" in the first place.

You're now essentially throwing a fit because your box didn't have what you wanted in it? If you had some sort of idea as to what you wanted in the first place, just buy THOSE ITEMS instead of a 'mystery box' that may or may not contain said items. Do you also go to the grocery store with a blindfold, then get pissed off when you got an apple instead of the orange you wanted when you walked in the door?

:roll:

I wouldn't worry too much about BoC#3 if I were you, I'm pretty sure ax won't let you participate. I'd say from your behavior throughout this entire thing you got exactly what you were asking for. Act like a baby, get a video game console for a baby.

• Like 4

Yes CEBUS how the hell did you know? Your right im throwing a fit demanding a refund never admitting it was funny and playing along with the joke. Also i said "i hope" i get a fighting stick never claimed anything like that's what i would get. You seriously just attempted to be a douche and yay it worked?

Because whats my revenge going to be paying to get another box? Cebus sorry my attempt at having fun while saying i want another shot just ultimately pissed you off enough to post a rebuttal about something that wasn't there. Let me get this right one last time attempt at sarcasm = no go, saying i hope means thats what i expect = YES, saying ill get my revenge meaning ill buy another box = Tantrum. Dude you WIN. Also speaking for ax calling me a baby trying to agitate me oh very successful i might get my feelings hurt and cut myself while crying about HOW IM MISUNDERSTOOD.

You win this round good sir. Im see through like cellophane my jokes are the equivalent of C++ errors my trial ended with flames your flames and they are burning my body i am not the torch i can't fly like superman i can get nightvision goggles like snake and follow you like a ninja WE SHALL SEE WHAT THOU DOES LATE AT NIGHT.

Edited by Rathis

PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST RESULTS ACHEIVED BY OTHER PEOPLE ARE CLAIMING FOR PAST 6 YEARS TO HAVE REPLACED ME AT PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING TO HAVE ALIENS REPLACE MY BRAIN AT PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING AS AN ACTUAL ILLEGAL PHYSICAL ENFORCED PROVABLE BY 11 OF 10 RANDOM UNBIASED MATHEMATICIANS PROVABLE TO BE SCORED BY ONLY AS FOLLOWS: "HOW WELL DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR EMOTIONS?"

:D

AX

• Like 3