IGNORED

My Raiden Box....

EricDeLee

I think the Lynx logo looks wrong at the top and it also looks kinda wierd like the writing on it isn't quite right but apart from that its nice.

Yep... I was fooling around and was about to run over to get some stuff printed, so I threw this in as well just to see it in a box form. LOL

Not too shabby... and not really the best. I like it better than the CD case one that they came in.

You can team up in that game? I thought it was unfinished. Its probably been asked a few times now, but what exactly is unfinished in this game?

Not really sure. LOL I thought that's what was mentioned though. But now that I think about it... I'm not sure that you can team up.

Anyone know?

I think the Lynx logo looks wrong at the top and it also looks kinda wierd like the writing on it isn't quite right but apart from that its nice.

The Lynx logo is usually on the bottom, however it's on the top with Chip's Challenge. But I'd have to agree - it looks more normal on the bottom. Otherwise, I like it; black is definitely cooler looking than the usual gray diamond plate looking thing. I'd also say that the Lynx up corner is a bit too large.

• 2 weeks later...