IGNORED

Lynx appearances on TV / Movies

doctorclu

I just saw a Atari Lynx box featured in a episode of Parker Lewis Can't Loose (first season).

Kid was shopping at a video store and was about to buy a Lynx in the box when the store security (who was getting too much into his job) walked up the kid, scaring him, which causes the kid to drop the Lynx and run.

Kinda cool how the Lynx was shown there since the Gameboy was shown earlier in the series.

There was a movie called Spy Kids I think that had a Lynx in it. Was shown being played by one of the kids.

Over here when Batman Returns was in the cinema we got treated to a 15 minute commercial for the Lynx game and the system its self. It was really well done and Atari sold alot of systems off the back of it.

The Lynx was also heavily featured in the TV show Bad Influence here, there were systems shown being played on every episode and plenty of game reviews too.

Edited by The_Laird

• 1 month later...

Over here when Batman Returns was in the cinema we got treated to a 15 minute commercial for the Lynx game and the system its self.

I do remember when I saw Batman Returns the theater had a very large Atari Lynx banner and numerous promotional advertisement hung around the place for the Atari Lynx. I thought it was cool since I owned one.