IGNORED

Easiest games to max out/ roll over score

BenG76

After reading the thread about what games are the hardest to max out or roll over the score. I was curious as to which ones you guys think are the easiest. Thanks and I apolgize if this has been covered before.

Yars' Revenge for sure.

Supposedly Missile Command is easy, but I've never done it.

Oh, and Centipede on children's mode :P

Asteroids. I remember it was the first game I ever rolled the score on. I can't believe I was patient enough to do it, since once you get rolling on that game, especially on the easier levels, you nearly need to try to be killed.

My father used to play Pac-man all the time. He seemed to be good at it but I was around four or five so maybe he was horrible . He stopped playing video games when my brother got an NES for Christmas because it's controller had way too many buttons and no joystick. I was also confused by the controller but was willing to learn. Anyway, when I played Jr. Pac-man for the first time I was amazed by it's graphics and the maze size. I don't remember if I rolled it over but I do remember that the size of the maze made it easy for me to avoid the ghosts and I could play as long as I wanted. I remember playing for hours and being proud of myself because I was better than dad.

Space Jockey

I disagree on this. Yeah it is super simple, but it will take you around 6 hours to pull this off. After dealing with the monotonous game play for an hour or two, you will understand that flipping the score is a test of extreme patience.

Monotonous, yes. But if it's doable by a 9 year old kid (me, in 1984) then it's one of the easiest games to roll over.