IGNORED

WTB: Coleco Adam printer and manuals.

the-topdog

I just picked up a Coleco Adam and the power supply I bought from a fellow AAer does not seem to work. Does anyone have an Adam printer they would like to sell or trade for? I would also like to get the Adam manuals if anyone has spares.

Also I have six spare Adam controllers I got with the unit if anyone is looking for one.

Edited by the-topdog

I just picked up a Coleco Adam and the power supply I bought from a fellow AAer does not seem to work. Does anyone have an Adam printer they would like to sell or trade for? I would also like to get the Adam manuals if anyone has spares.

Also I have six spare Adam controllers I got with the unit if anyone is looking for one.

Interested in a power supply only - taken out of a printer? Would save on postage. I had a bunch with protective covers like this

post-18191-129818964444_thumb.jpg

- but sold all of them on Ebay quickly, they were popular. This one would be without cover, you could fashion one fairly simply and I would recommend you do so, especially if kids or pets are present.

Also have a set of ADAM manuals to include. PM me if interested, we could talk trade or partial trade or ....?

PS I hope this is all you need for your ADAM, hope it is just the printer and not some other issue.

• 1 month later...