IGNORED

(FOUND)

bennybingo

Hello everybody. I'm currently looking to fill in the less expensive gaps in my collection and I was hoping that someone has an extra loose copy of Espial for the 2600. Let me know if you have one and what you are looking to sell it for. I have a ton of 2600 stuff, so a trade is possible if you are looking for something specific I have.

FOUND IT!!!!!!

Thanks!

Benny

• Like 1

Hello everybody. I'm currently looking to fill in the less expensive gaps in my collection and I was hoping that someone has an extra loose copy of Espial for the 2600. Let me know if you have one and what you are looking to sell it for. I have a ton of 2600 stuff, so a trade is possible if you are looking for something specific I have.

Thanks!

Benny

This one is a hard find; I do not think it will be a "less expensive one" to find :) It does not come up for sale very often. What are you looking to pay for it? Cheers, FB :cool:

• Like 1

Thanks!

Benny

I can get you a reproduction for $20..clearly labeled reproduction...?

pm me...

• Like 1

Thanks!

Benny

This one is a hard find; I do not think it will be a "less expensive one" to find :) It does not come up for sale very often. What are you looking to pay for it? Cheers, FB :cool:

I'm not sure what it is worth, considering it doesn't come up on eBay much. For some reason though, the rarity guide has it pegged at an R6. Any idea what an original would cost me?

-Benny

• Like 1

Thanks!

Benny

I'm not sure what it is worth, considering it doesn't come up on eBay much. For some reason though, the rarity guide has it pegged at an R6. Any idea what an original would cost me?

-Benny

The game is pretty rare nowadays. Several people have it complete in box from an old stash, but good luck trying to aquire a copy. I consider myself very lucky to have just recently bought one loose in great condition for $75.

Tigervision collection now COMPLETE! Ya baby! :D

Here is a link to a related thread.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/172758-espial-is-a-rarity-10/page__p__2141333__hl__espial__fromsearch__1#entry2141333

Cheers!

• Like 1

Thanks!

Benny

-Benny

Hard to say for sure; this is one of those that seems to elude people's collection. $75.00 to $100.00 on a good day. More if it is an Ebay auction and there is a bidding war.

• Like 1

Definitely NOT a 6. R8 at least.

That's kind of what I was figuring. I would probably rank it even higher, as I never see these on eBay. I have a feeling this is going to be a hard one to come by. I also have heard that the game is not really even fun :( .