IGNORED

Found Potential Rare Atari Games

cjrocco

You can disagree all you want :) I said I would have kept the boxes :P which I did. As a hardcore Atari 2600 nut, ( I am KMD certified ;) )I kept all my boxes as a "serious" collector. Like bfstats and myself; we probably kept the boxes and everything in them. I think that called also be called packratism :D True, many did throw out the boxes :( , aren't you glad bfstats and I hung onto them; so there are at least two of us that are crazy. Cheers, FB :cool:

Yes, back in the day, I was indeed considered crazy. Yes, my wife calls me a packrat (to the rest of you, that's MISTER Packrat). And why would anyone think differently now?! Upon his first look at The Wall, a (so-called) friend referred to it as "a montage of modern stupidity". I've been hearing the criticism since the beginning, and now wear it as a badge of honor thanks to the company I keep. (Um, that's a reference to all of you fellow Forum participants, who I hold in the highest regard - especially YOU, Frostbite).

Hey stats, how about a pic of the wall so "the mother in law" can see what we are talking about :)

You can disagree all you want :) I said I would have kept the boxes :P which I did. As a hardcore Atari 2600 nut, ( I am KMD certified ;) )I kept all my boxes as a "serious" collector. Like bfstats and myself; we probably kept the boxes and everything in them. I think that called also be called packratism :D True, many did throw out the boxes :( , aren't you glad bfstats and I hung onto them; so there are at least two of us that are crazy. Cheers, FB :cool:

Yes, back in the day, I was indeed considered crazy. Yes, my wife calls me a packrat (to the rest of you, that's MISTER Packrat). And why would anyone think differently now?! Upon his first look at The Wall, a (so-called) friend referred to it as "a montage of modern stupidity". I've been hearing the criticism since the beginning, and now wear it as a badge of honor thanks to the company I keep. (Um, that's a reference to all of you fellow Forum participants, who I hold in the highest regard - especially YOU, Frostbite).

I can't believe you use that picture! I just saw that movie and it was disturbing to say the least.

Edited by The Mother-In-Law

i will paypal you 50.00 if you write that on the body slam box with a sharpie.

That box is already in pretty rough shape. I played the heck out of that game when got it so that box was taken off the shelf a lot. Sat on, stepped on, flattened so it could fit into moving boxes. I was 12, what did I know.

That box is already in pretty rough shape. I played the heck out of that game when got it so that box was taken off the shelf a lot. Sat on, stepped on, flattened so it could fit into moving boxes. I was 12, what did I know.

but still, it is a body slam box, didnt alot of copies come only with the instructions through mail order?

I have been lurking here for over the past month, and decided to join today because i wanted to join in a some discussions about intellivision games but this one caught my eye because anything dealing with rare games i am interested in.

Plus, where i choose to make my first post on a website should make no difference to you.

Look forward to that. :cool:

I promise we won't yell at you in the INTV forums. :)

I have been lurking here for over the past month, and decided to join today because i wanted to join in a some discussions about intellivision games but this one caught my eye because anything dealing with rare games i am interested in.

Plus, where i choose to make my first post on a website should make no difference to you.

Look forward to that. :cool:

I promise we won't yell at you in the INTV forums. :)

the intv forum is so drama free.

i only act a fool in the atari forum!!!!!!

lucky you guys in here.:D

but still, it is a body slam box, didnt alot of copies come only with the instructions through mail order?

Not sure. I know after that I ordered Tower of Doom and that came just cart only. No manual, no box. I think INTV Corp. was going out of business at that point.