IGNORED

Pending sale - Commavid Magicard Complete - No reserve Auction

allhallowseve2000

Bold move allhallosseve. I like that every once and a while someone takes a risk and sees what happens. Too often people are too afraid of it not selling for enough. I wish you much luck Its a beaut :)

I agree but the only turn off is when somebody with zero feedback bids...... I lost all motivation to bid on this one (been burned too many times on that). :( Good luck with the sale allhallowseve2000.... :)

I hate the zero bidders as well... Yes, the cart is the bare board version - no case. It comes with a little fiberglass stick to open up the 2600. Strange but true

You can block that and you can also cancel bids. ;)

Dude just bought this from another collector like a week ago. It's a flipper.

And let me point out that I have huge respect for the seller for doing no reserve, knowing that it wasn't purchased for a pittance. No reserve is the way to go on items you know will get a lot.

Edited by ianoid

Bold move allhallosseve. I like that every once and a while someone takes a risk and sees what happens. Too often people are too afraid of it not selling for enough. I wish you much luck Its a beaut :)

I agree but the only turn off is when somebody with zero feedback bids...... I lost all motivation to bid on this one (been burned too many times on that). :( Good luck with the sale allhallowseve2000.... :)

I'm with Wonder on this one too. I'm always suspicious of the low/zero feedback bidders...especially on rare items.

The zero feedback bids came from only one bidder - I contacted him/her to have them not bid - the bidder pointed me towards his other ebay acct which was good - Even though he seemed good, I told them not to bid anymore - because it does look bad. Another bidder with tons of feedback is now the high bidder. I do apologize to all of u for that

Edited by allhallowseve2000

The zero feedback bids came from only one bidder - I contacted him/her to have them not bid - the bidder pointed me towards his other ebay acct which was good - Even though he seemed good, I told them not to bid anymore - because it does look bad. Another bidder with tons of feedback is now the high bidder.

Why not cancel the bid and why did he not use the other ebay account if he/she has a good one???? that does not make any sense to me.....this is starting to get very weird, especially for a game of this caliber....this is very inconsistent to other bidding wars I have been through in the past 12 years (and trust I have been through many of the high interest ones)......something just does not seem to be right....just my two cents and I may be totally wrong.... :| I guess I need more assurances before I feel comfortable enough to put in a good, solid bid.....especially if we are talking about thousands of dollars here.... :|

All the zero feedback bids have been cancelled - They didn't explain why they were using their 0 feedback acct. It doesn't make sense to me either. Anyway - I do apologize for the "weirdness" of that. Please contact me if you need any other assurances - I have dealt with alot of you and have always followed through

All the zero feedback bids have been cancelled - They didn't explain why they were using their 0 feedback acct. It doesn't make sense to me either. Anyway - I do apologize for the "weirdness" of that. Please contact me if you need any other assurances - I have dealt with alot of you and have always followed through

Why would someone with another eBay account use a zero feedback account to bid on an item like this? For the reason Wonder just gave - to try and scare away potential bidders so they can purchase it for less money than it might have gone for. Just think about it and through...

One bidder (atariage member) retracted out because wife went "batshit" over his bidding (multiple bids). He was nice enough to apologize for it - THe other one I'm not sure about (says he entered wrong amount). I asked the atariage member to comment here to ease any hesitation. Any questions please P.M.

One day left!!!

Hey all!

Just a quick comment regarding the canceled bids. One of them was mine. There is nothing wrong with this beauty nor is there anything "allhallowseve2000" has done wrong. The only reason I retracted the bid is because I may or may not be around at the time the auction ends and YES, my bid was legit and I did not want to, or make it look like I was just trying to run up the bidding for others that will be there at auction end. When my bid was canceled, all my prior bids were removed as well. I am still watching it and if I happen to be around, I will bid. We all try to get the best deals and try to get our items for as little as possible. No disrespect to "allhallowseve2000" but I felt that I shouldn't have threw in that final bid, knowing that I might not be around in the end and I didn't want others to think I was trying to run it up. Yes! It's a beauty and a certain prize to any collection and worth far more than the current auction standing but again, no disrespect, I would love to get it for as little as possible and would't want someone in there just to run up the numbers with no intention on truly buying it. This has happened to me numerous times and I tend to be very careful with my bidding and not run things up for other bidders just for the hell of it. If I want something and determined to get it, it would only be hurting myself anyway. So the bottom line to my retraction was caused by nothing this wonderful seller had done or because of the item. It was simply done as a fair effort towards other bidders. AGAIN! No disrespect to allhallowseve2000, our seller. I'm sure he would like to get as much as he can for it but as buyers, we would like to get it for as little as possible. I too, buy and sell on Ebay and have a lot of respect for those who are honest and communicate. I understand the concept of buying and selling and I hope my reason for retracting din't stir things up too bad and I hope this answers everyones concerns. Thanx and good luck to all of you!

- John (crazy1*2010)

Anytime! And I apologize to you for any issues you encountered and to all those bidders that rightfully became concerned. Rest assured with this seller. I have dealt with him before and nothing but a 5 star experience came from it. BID WITH CONFIDENCE!!! If you or anyone else that reads this, still has questions or concerns, please contact me.