IGNORED

BMP2ICVGM303

With puzzli, the difficulty were the graphics. Happy to me Youki help me a lot. For Bomb'n blast i've got the same problem. I'd like to take the original NES graphics and put them into ICVGM.

But, i don't want to do that pixel by pixel. So today i've done a Blitz Basic program who convert a BMP file to something compatible with ICVGM.

Warning : This program don't generate a file for ICVGM, it generate something who can be injected manually in a ICVGM .dat file.

To understand, read the PDF tutorial, and download all the tool at :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P28YYBFM

FEEL FREE TO MODIFY OR IMPROVE THE BLITZ PROGRAM. Blitz3D demo version have only program size limitation (16kb), instead it's fully fonctionnal.

Tutorial.pdf

• Like 1

I could do the Milon's Secret Castle mock-up less than an hour now with this program ;). I prefer to do it by hand because of the color limitation and want to challenge myself to get the game to look close as the NES version as possible. However, this is pretty awesome. I'm happy that it helps with the ICVGM program. :thumbsup: