IGNORED

interesting on ebay (not mine)

atarian63

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2707221455501?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=270722145550&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Never seen this before. Anyone here know much about it?

Neither have I. Fascinating!! Therapy programs on cartridge.

I tell you, when I was in Dal-Ace (Dallas Atari group in the 80's) there were a lot of wild hardware add-ons and software business ideas that people were advertising and demonstrating. This reminds me of some of that.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2707221455501?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=270722145550&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Never seen this before. Anyone here know much about it?

An Atari 800 microprocessor with a color television monitor was used to produce red-green anaglyphs. These computer produced anaglyphs allow for rapid manipulation of vergence stimuli which allow the doctor greater control in diagnosis and therapy of binocular anomalies. Additionally, computer controlled stimuli allow for animation, and delivery of reinforcing aspects. The present paper describes a system in use.

AKA people would wear red/blue 3D lens and watch patterns on a tv generated by the Atari

http://www.computerorthoptics.com/

ok guys, someone here who really collects, buy it! :D

Thanks for the update on it's use. amazes me that we still see little known stuff popping up all these years later.

I was watching this item and the seller ended the auction as "not available" then relisted and sold for $300.

I'm disappointed because I never even got a chance to place a bid :?

How can this be allowed...looks like it had several bids already???

ok guys, someone here who really collects, buy it! :D

Thanks for the update on it's use. amazes me that we still see little known stuff popping up all these years later.

I was watching this item and the seller ended the auction as "not available" then relisted and sold for $300.

I'm disappointed because I never even got a chance to place a bid :?

How can this be allowed...looks like it had several bids already???

That's a bunch of shit. I had a watch on it. Not that it matters - I wouldn't have paid $300 for it.

I don't think it's a violation, unless he did a deal outside of Ebay.

Since he listed it at a huge price and it sold, and Ebay got their huge Final Value Fee, they're just pleased as punch about this. As a matter of fact, they'd like it if everybody increased the price of their item x6 and relisted to an immediate sale, wouldn't they?

Edited by wood_jl

• 10 years later...