IGNORED

FA: Cuttle Cart 2, complete!

AtariKari

Hi,

[winner: $200: lgallair]

I will sell several items over the next few weeks, so here is the first...7 years after buying the amazing CC2 I've decided to sell it here. Pitfall 2 thrown in for the completist. Win it and you can play every Atari 2600 and 7800 game. Not many of these were made, although the exact number wasn't released by the manufacturer: SEE MORE DETAIL ON THE ITEM HERE

Cuttle Cart 2 Complete: cart, cable, CD (sent by Shell and presumably he wrote the label), high score manual and original box and shipping label. These have been in a smoke-free home and are in like-new condition. They have been owned by a collector and maintained as such since being manufactured. Any other questions PM me or ask here.

I'll update this thread with the high bid, more pics and details if needed. Thanks for looking, and good luck :)

LET'S TAKE THIS OLD-SCHOOL USENET STYLE: This auction will end 7 days from now. The best offer submitted to me via PM or post on this site by midnight EST, March 27th, 2011 wins it. Note I have been on this site for the better part of a decade and can send you my 12+ year 100% Ebay account as a reference, so bid with confidence. This will be securely shipped via overnight mail (free shipping and handling!) within 24 hours of receipt of payment via PayPal or Money Order (preferred).

post-687-0-57686900-1300676506_thumb.jpg

post-687-0-49017100-1300676520_thumb.jpg

post-687-0-76665800-1300676559_thumb.jpg

post-687-0-82357100-1300676577_thumb.jpg

Edited by AtariKari

For the several people who tried to snipe this auction but sent me an email after midnight EST, better luck next time! :roll:

Sounds like some good ol' ePay tactics. Glad to see a seller with integrity and thanks for holding a real auction here for us AtariKari :)

I was planning to put my final bid in about 11:45 and ended up falling asleep about 11:30ish, woke up and sent my bid hopping you were in an earlier time zone and that I didn't miss out, but then I reread the post and seen you were in EST time zone lol, guess I will wait for the harmony 2 or another cuttle cart 2 to show up. Thanks for the chance to win one.

Best Regards

Venom4728a