IGNORED

2600 Stuff (R5 and above ...)

Evad97

I'm compressing my collecting habits and I think I'm ready to move away from the 2600. I've attached photos of the carts (I believe all of the ones in the photos are R5 or higher ... although there probably are a couple of 4s and 3s). I've also realized that I didn't exactly have a steady hand when I took a couple of the shots but I don't want to drag out all the carts again. If there are ones that you want better pictures of - i.e. the Condor Attack - let me know and I'll take specific shots. I've tried to have a front label and top label shot for each cart - obviously some labels are in better condition than others.

I'll listen to offers for the next little while and then, if / when some of the stuff moves, I'll attach prices to whatever is left.

I'll try to answer any questions - although one of the things to keep in mind is that this stuff is coming from Canada so the shipping will be a little higher than U.S. folks are used to. Also, I have the standard complement of R1-R4 stuff, too if there is any interest in any of that stuff.

E.

post-12875-0-13615600-1301009589_thumb.jpg

post-12875-0-36057500-1301009599_thumb.jpg

post-12875-0-94637500-1301009615_thumb.jpg

post-12875-0-49268400-1301009631_thumb.jpg

post-12875-0-11813600-1301009651_thumb.jpg

post-12875-0-59508000-1301009660_thumb.jpg

post-12875-0-44541200-1301009673_thumb.jpg

post-12875-0-25384800-1301009683_thumb.jpg

I'm compressing my collecting habits and I think I'm ready to move away from the 2600.

I thought this several years ago and did the same thing, oh the regret! :sad:

In the last 9 months or so I've picked 2600 collecting back up, plus nearly completed a 7800 collection which I never had before. You have some very nice looking carts there and I wish you luck with your sale, I actually wish I had more cash right now.

Edited by SpendTooMuchOnAtari

I'm compressing my collecting habits and I think I'm ready to move away from the 2600.

I thought this several years ago and did the same thing, oh the regret! :sad:

In the last 9 months or so I've picked 2600 collecting back up, plus nearly completed a 7800 collection which I never had before. You have some very nice looking carts there and I wish you luck with your sale, I actually wish I had more cash right now.

Yeah - I went to bed feeling fine about this decision and then, in the cold light of morning, started to rethink my convictions. I'm going to go through with it for a little while though and see if decent arrangements can be worked out.

---> Jeremy ... Thanks for the kind words!

So who is buying all of them?

I only want two and have cash offer already so if you buy them all will you at least sell me the two I wanted?

I made an offer on about half of them. I told him I had no problem letting other members cherry pick the ones they need if their single cart offer was better then mine (and some were). The one I REALLY want is Condor Attack.....so hands off that one :) Otherwise, go nuts!

BTW, what two did you want? just curious.

Hi Guys ...

I guess I'm not really used to all of this and I thought doing this would be easier than it actually turned out to be. I'm feeling overwhelmed by the PMs and requests and the such and, as there really is no pressing need on my part to sell these things, I think I'm just going to shove them back in the cupboard. I apologize to anybody who is feeling that I wasn't treating them fairly but, for what it's worth, I was genuinely doing my best to be fair to people.

I suppose I should kill the pictures ... if somebody with power can lock the thread / delete the thread, I'd appreciate it.

E.

Edited by Evad97

Well How I feel Like a Sheep right Now eating my own Cud? I offered for the white label and the other cart $20...thats $10 a piece. I bought a condor attack a couple weeks back on here and AtariLeaf sent it with no probs....Either way..this thread was gonna get me two more carts if not all the ones I asked for as I was told I sent the pm first. Theres no worries here though...If the poster doesnt want to sell, he doesnt have to....