IGNORED

Is Kasumi Ninja the Biggest Mortal Kombat Rip Off?

Ite

^ Killer Instinct was nice because it meshed the best of the most-popular fighters of the time (Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter) and added its own style and elements on top..

Yes, if you consider ultra hyper combos that can win a fight in one long sequence of 50-odd button presses as its own "styles and elements". :P

I don't think the D-pad on the jagpad lends itself well to a fighting game, it hurts too much to try and pull off special moves. I did unlock all the characters on Kasumi Ninja when I bought it back in the day and played it to death.. I think I may even have worn the headband to college on occasion! :ponder:

Back then it was awesome, now it looks and feels very dated.. I personally don't like motion captured fighting games they feel rough to me, hence I much prefer Street Fighter 2 over MK.

I am glad that I was not the only person who wore that head band!

All fighters are rip-offs of the original Karate Master, the first 2 Player martial arts fighter. My favorite still to this day is World Karate Champ(US name) that was released for the C64/800 back in the day. I had plenty of fun with KN and UV though, too, as well as MK on the genny before that. I don't play new fighter games at all any more, the last were dead or alive and soul caliber on the DC. I ONLY ever play the Jaguar fighters anymore, at all. Probably purely for nostalgia, but I do have fun with them still, something I can't have with newer fighters.

• 3 weeks later...

kasuuuuuuuuuumiiiii NINJA!

hahaha I remember this game.. the game where the guy pulls up his kilt and shoots fireballs from his nether region as a weapon

I remember the laughs me and friends had laughing at this game and the stereotypes and cliches

Priceless.

:cool: