IGNORED

Anybody want a 3DO? FS/FT

Gabsters89

Figure it's about time I got rid of my 3DO. I bought it with the best intentions of collecting for it, and just never did. It's a FZ-10 model and includes A/V cables, power cable, controller, and one game(VR Stalker, has no case). Console works fine. The best part of this IMO is the controller. I hated the regular 3DO controllers, and mine did not come with any when I bought it, so I went looking for alternatives. Eventually I found one I liked, reminiscent of the re-designed 6 button genesis controllers, otherwise known as the "bat wing" controllers. It's made by Logitech and is head and shoulders above the 3DO controllers. It's the only one of it's kind I was able to find on eBay, and it's just great. Asking maybe 40 bucks for everything, or would trade for a PSone(not the rectangle one) and some games.

post-25562-0-54532500-1301897854_thumb.jpg

post-25562-0-60528400-1301897947_thumb.jpg

For what it's worth, that is an official 3DO controller. It's The 3DO Controller 2, and I agree that it's head and shoulders above the initial Panasonic and Goldstar offerings.

Hmm that's actually pretty interesting, I didn't know that. I just assumed that it was 3rd party since Logitech is about as 3rd party as you can get haha. But I can't say I'm entirely surprised though, after all this is a company that had different hardware manufacturers making several variations of the same console lol.

I'm actually pretty surprised at the amount of interest I've been receiving about the 3DO. I'll let you all know if something doesn't work out. And if you lose out on this, don't be a sad panda... I'm moving in a couple months so I'm planning on thinning out some of my collection... Off the top of my head, future things on the table are gonna be an NES and about 20 games, a Sega Genesis 3 with games, a model 1 Sega CD(it's designed for the big fat Genesis'), a black Sega Sports Dreamcast, and (if I can bring myself to part with it) a complete working Virtual Boy with a couple games. Perhaps 1 or 2 3D blu-rays if anyone else on here has a 3DTV.

Edited by Gabsters89

For what it's worth, that is an official 3DO controller. It's The 3DO Controller 2, and I agree that it's head and shoulders above the initial Panasonic and Goldstar offerings.

Hmm that's actually pretty interesting, I didn't know that. I just assumed that it was 3rd party since Logitech is about as 3rd party as you can get haha. But I can't say I'm entirely surprised though, after all this is a company that had different hardware manufacturers making several variations of the same console lol.

I'm actually pretty surprised at the amount of interest I've been receiving about the 3DO. I'll let you all know if something doesn't work out. And if you lose out on this, don't be a sad panda... I'm moving in a couple months so I'm planning on thinning out some of my collection... Off the top of my head, future things on the table are gonna be an NES and about 20 games, a Sega Genesis 3 with games, a model 1 Sega CD(it's designed for the big fat Genesis'), a black Sega Sports Dreamcast, and (if I can bring myself to part with it) a complete working Virtual Boy with a couple games. Perhaps 1 or 2 3D blu-rays if anyone else on here has a 3DTV.

Keep me in mind when you post your sega CD for sale :) Hopefully I'll be the first one to grab that