IGNORED

ColecoVision & ADAM Cartridge Collector's List v1.0

NIAD

Hi Eveyone, this is my first post!

I just want to say that i'm the one who told Daniel About the Energy Quizz game!

It is a CART, i had it in my hands, as stupid as i was i put it on Ebay, got an offer of $350 and accept it right away.

at that time i din't know it would be a rare item..... Its the worst move i did in my life selling this cart, i still regreat today!

So it is a CART there was no lable on it, i did try the game and it was boaring!

Welcome aboard and thanks for the information concerning Energy Quizz. I think at one time or another we have all sold something that years later we end up regretting... not fully understanding the value of the item at the time. Lord knows, when I sold off my original collection of Coleco and ADAM gear in 1998, that there were a lot of very rare items included that I will probably never see surface again. Live and learn!

BTW, do you recall any details about the gameplay, etc.

Edited by NIAD

I just want to say that i'm the one who told Daniel About the Energy Quizz game!

It is a CART, i had it in my hands, as stupid as i was i put it on Ebay, got an offer of $350 and accept it right away.

at that time i din't know it would be a rare item..... Its the worst move i did in my life selling this cart, i still regreat today!

So it is a CART there was no lable on it, i did try the game and it was boaring!

Welcome aboard and thanks for the information concerning Energy Quizz. I think at one time or another we have all sold something that years later we end up regretting... not fully understanding the value of the item at the time. Lord knows, when I sold off my original collection of Coleco and ADAM gear in 1998, that there were a lot of very rare items included that I will probably never see surface again. Live and learn!

Interesting, I have never heard of this title either. Was it a bootleg of another title? Publisher?

Interesting, I have never heard of this title either. Was it a bootleg of another title? Publisher?

Absolutely no info, besides what was mentioned here previously, on the game or the company that produced it.

• 1 month later...

I was looking over version 1.5 of the list just now, and I noticed something weird: At the very bottom of the section labelled "HOMEBREW RELEASES 1996-2011", there are several homebrew overlays marked "by Unknown". Do those entries reference the overlays that I created? I'm the only one who created an overlay for Spectar, as far as I know, for example...

I was looking over version 1.5 of the list just now, and I noticed something weird: At the very bottom of the section labelled "HOMEBREW RELEASES 1996-2011", there are several homebrew overlays marked "by Unknown". Do those entries reference the overlays that I created? I'm the only one who created an overlay for Spectar, as far as I know, for example...

I figured you created most of the ones marked as "Unknown" and if not you, then James Carter probably did them. So without knowing for sure one way or the other, I left it as "Unknown" until I could get verification eventually... just never got back around to asking. :?

I figured you created most of the ones marked as "Unknown" and if not you, then James Carter probably did them. So without knowing for sure one way or the other, I left it as "Unknown" until I could get verification eventually... just never got back around to asking. :?

I think it would help if we knew exactly which overlays we're talking about. :)

Pictures of the ones I created can be found in this thread.

Oh, by the way, you have "Star Trek - Strategic Operations Simulation" in your list. "Simulation" should be "Simulator". There are at least a couple of occurences of this typo in your list. :)

Regarding a few of the unknowns:

"200x ColecoVision Screen Test" - if this is related to my component mod, then it's mine. Also released as a PCB. ;)

"200x Jet Boat!" - this is mine - WIP is still accurate

"200x Wrong Way!" - this is also mine - was a WIP - pretty much dead, with Jet Boat! being its replacement.

I think it would help if we knew exactly which overlays we're talking about. :)

Pictures of the ones I created can be found in this thread.

Oh, by the way, you have "Star Trek - Strategic Operations Simulation" in your list. "Simulation" should be "Simulator". There are at least a couple of occurences of this typo in your list. :)

I'll dig up the pics of overlays so we can figure this out and thanks for the catch on Star Trek... it's easily missed.

Regarding a few of the unknowns:

"200x ColecoVision Screen Test" - if this is related to my component mod, then it's mine. Also released as a PCB. ;)

"200x Jet Boat!" - this is mine - WIP is still accurate

"200x Wrong Way!" - this is also mine - was a WIP - pretty much dead, with Jet Boat! being its replacement.

Yes, the CV Screen Test is yours and thanks for letting me know you did the others so that proper credit can be given.