IGNORED

Amiga Lot Updeted 4/22/11 FS/FT New Pics.

nonner242

Im planning on getting rid of ALL my Amiga collection, since I just do not have the time or space for it anymore.

Here is a general list. I have to power or open some stuff up to find out exactly what in all them.

Id love to sell as a lot or a few smaller lots, but will peice out if the prices are right.

All batteries have been removed from the 2000s&4000s.

Looking for cash to help me find a new home or trade if you have some Jaguar/7800/Ngage or afew homebrews Items I dont have, maybe even afew jamma boards Id like.:D

Amiga1000 (Its hard to part with this one)

With afew hard to find add ons like mini megs/realtime/live video recorder/digitizer/and another side memory add on

(4)Amiga 2000's

exrta memory/ECS/680XX faster than standard chips/video cards/Toasters/Harddrives/CD roms

Amiga 4000 and monitor

This thing hhas just about anything you need

Extra mem/CD rom/Fastest 680XX they had/Toaster/Hard drive/Newset OS that I knew of.

A ton of boxed and loose games

From standard/1meg/2meg/ECS/AGA

And abunch of Amiga monitors too. (I might keep 1 or 2 for classic gaming)

I have tons of boards and extra parts. Its been so long since I used some of the stuff I just dont remember what they do or what was compatable for what anymore.

If you live near me it would be awesome for you just to save on shipping cost and looking at in person.

Or if I know you and ya wanna call me that good too so I can explain some of the boards better since as I said Im abit rusty on the Amiga stuff anymore.

I will get some pics up as soon as a have some time.

I really would like to move this ASAP.

Thank you

UPDATE 4/13/11 And I found a whole nother box of boards I forgot I had.

Photos of some boards, hardware and some software for the 2000's & 4000

dscf2307.th.jpgdscf2299.th.jpgdscf2306s.th.jpgdscf2300lx.th.jpgdscf2305i.th.jpgdscf2304k.th.jpgdscf2303n.th.jpgdscf2302h.th.jpgdscf2301k.th.jpg

Edited by nonner242

Hmmmm....I deleted quite afew.

OK I think the problem with the pm is from my subscription just ending and my pm box shrunk.

Im going to have to go thru some major deleting then.

I also think that I can get pms if I send them out first still, cuz certain ppl have gotten to me.:ponder:

Edited by nonner242

OK I think the problem with the pm is from my subscription just ending and my pm box shrunk.

I also think that I can get pms if I send them out first still, cuz certain ppl have gotten to me.:ponder:

still interested in A4000, but I can not get through the PM to you :love: :x

still interested in A4000, but I can not get through the PM to you :love: :x

Interested in amiga software

So Sorry guys about my PMs

I have to delete 50+ more PMs to get to 500 :x

Ive deleted at least 100 already, now its just getting hard to decide if not imposible.

Or I subscribe again to get my bigger box.

Did not see this happening when my subscription ran out a couple weeks ago.

Never got to use it cuz I was not even around here for a year...life and death got in the way of AA.

I might just have interested parties hit me up thru email if I cannot get the above issues fixed soon.

Be patient all!;)

I'm not afraid to purchase large lots of software for reasonable (some people don't bother because of shipping)... need a few other goodies too. PM sent!

LOL, I knew you be all over this. I want the monitors what are you asking and what are the model number unless save2600 is trying to ge them from ya.

So, do any of the Amigas you have for sale actually have a working Toaster in them?

Yes I have a few different toasters and disks (alot) or cds for them too.

On the other questions on individual items: Not at this moment

Im trying to get rid of as large as a lot as possible first. Then after that goes tru or not, I will try and sell of as individual systems. and last case scenerio is just to part every thing out.

After the hareware goes then I will get into the software.

I have the list about half done with most of the hardware and will add pics too.

Just have not been home lately from work and house hunting.

Thanks for the interest so far.;)

Got some pics on first post.:D

And found another box of boards I forgot about looking around for some cables & software.

This collection that I have posted so far (and much more to come) has taken me over 25 years to get. I started it all off with my 1000 bought new for games. During college I took 3D and animation classes all on 2000s. So I got one for home.

As years passed I just bought stuff here and there for both systems when I found them, and did cost me an arm and leg...well maybe a hand or two. As I made more money at my job I was able to get more stuff here and there.So I decided that I was going to have my ultimate Amiga setup and went balls to the walls buying everything. Within the past 4 years I planned on having 2 fully running 2000 with a min of : 8/16meg,HDD,CD Drives,Toasters and Video cards. And the 4000 max out with everything including the Picasso II and a Toaster 4000. I have everything for them just not the time and space or Interest I had a year or 2 ago. Priorities have change and I look at this stuff now and just feel like I dont know when I can build or even enjoy them anymore. I have had the the 4000 running lat year after I got a couple of CD drives for it and installed Amiga OS 3.9. It is amazing to see the Hi-Rez pictures that the 4000+Picasso II can put out. I had alot of fun downloading some pics from the net just to see them on my Amiga. Believe me I would prefer not to sell any of this if anyone knows me here I love my Amigas as much if not more than my 7800 or Jaguar. I just want these to go to fellow AAers that will love these babies as much as me, and have them for years in their collection. and not ebay reseller and such.

Just thinking out loud here... just alot of lost hope & dreams I guess, I feel sad but whatever helps me and girlie get closer to a new home and clear out space will make us happier in the long run.

Im not expecting to get any real offers till I get all the stuff posted and listed here, But keep in mind I going for large lots first and not just piece and parts.

Thanks

Edited by nonner242

More photos of the Amiga lot unpacked and pictures taken.

This is a workout.:D

I took the covers off so you can see the guts as requested.

#1 AMIGA 2000

dscf2313g.th.jpg

dscf2314jt.th.jpg

dscf2315.th.jpg

#2 AMIGA 2000

dscf2310n.th.jpg

dscf2311l.th.jpg

#3 AMIGA 2000

dscf2312x.th.jpg

#4 AMIGA 4000

dscf2317g.th.jpg

dscf2316rl.th.jpg