IGNORED

Lock'n chase RC1.0

Your music is very nice but i think it is too good for the game. I mean the game is very good. But with your music they will be an kind of "offset" between the graphic quality and the sound track. Like if both thing was done at different point time . Graphics in 82 , sound in 92 ... hard to explain my feeling. sorry.

I see what you mean. I was pretty sure that my inspiration for this music came from an old rock music with simply a more videogame sound to it. Anyway, it's arcade sounds I've to do for Lock'n Chase, so don't worry about the mixed feeling when the game will be released.

*EDIT*

The Spy Hunter sound track you are refering to came from an old tv theme, that was also used for Blues Brothers. And it's funny you said that it reminds you this music because for a split second I was thinking of using also a music like the one in Spy Hunter but for the title screen to complete the sound experience... but yeah, probably too much, and too much time needed to do... Sometimes, I want too much. I'm happy you like it, that means I have a great music for another project. :D

Edited by newcoleco

• 1 month later...

This looks awesome...keep up the great work! I had seen these vids on Youtube and wondered who was coding this...guess I missed this post when it was new. I will definitely purchase a copy and I'm glad you are going to keep original sounds!!!

+1 for you!

Hows progress coming by the way?

• 2 weeks later...

That is beautiful, and if I didn't already have an Intellivision, I'd get it. maybe, if I ever get the money, I still will.

Do you think you could put either Space Spartans or B-17 Bomber on the CV, maybe with "message tags" if voice is not practical? The CV does need a good first-person shooter.

I'll tell you- if ever I can get out of this financial rut I'm stuck in, I'll celebrate by buying several homebrews.

Superb work!

• 1 year later...

Would you please make this a 2 player game?

I second this

In fact, we (Michel & I ) did not talk about 2 players feature, yet

Having a 2 Players feature make sense..... But if space permit, I would rather have some new levels instead (or better, both!)

Time to get some talks with Michel, and if he agree, I will go back to my paint program and make some new stuff to be implement in the game

Let's see :)

Would you please make this a 2 player game?

Indeed, a two-player alternating option would be very welcome. A simultaneous two-player option would be the ultimate (imagine placing doors to block the other player into certain death), but I understand that it would probably be too difficult to pull off what with memory limitations and all.

BTW, looks and sounds like another tremendous game! Can't wait for the official release

Indeed, a two-player alternating option would be very welcome. A simultaneous two-player option would be the ultimate (imagine placing doors to block the other player into certain death), but I understand that it would probably be too difficult to pull off what with memory limitations and all.

BTW, looks and sounds like another tremendous game! Can't wait for the official release

100% agree - 2 player at same would be great

Just after getting my Pac-Man cart, please count me in to get this. Where do I send my money too.

Send it to me and I'll take good care of it. |:)

But seriously, the game isn't finished yet and CollectorVision does not take pre-orders anymore. They will make an announcement in this forum when the game is available for purchase.

• 4 weeks later...