IGNORED

How long is it taking to get packages from Venezuala?

Hi,

I can advise you as a Venezuelan Seller, The mail in my country had experienced a mayor delay in the service, I have the theory that is a budget crisis, because delayed packets have a scheluded flights very ahead to save money, so your packet probably hasn´t left the country until the day of the flight. And as a bureocratic institution, The flight date is written in stone and cannot be changed.

Also, in the peack of the Winter several flights between Venezuela, Us and Canada had been cancelled due bad weather, and I think the packets that where supposed to travel in those flight where delayed even more.

My last sells had arrived in 3-4 weeks (and one in 2 weeks) But I still had some packets from January who haven´t arrived yet.

Also, the delivery varies if the seller ships in Standard (tracking starts with RR or CP) or Express (Starts with EE) I use Express since the end of last year, becuase the long delays in Delivery.

I could check the tracking number for you, just send me a Pm.

I just got one - took 4 months.

Same...just a few days shy of 4 months for a recent shipment I got about 2 weeks ago.

4 months is a long time but I am happy to hear the news. Maybe there still is hope.

I have bought a few items from Venezuala in the past. In the past the items would arrive in 30-45 days.

I just got one - took 4 months.

Same...just a few days shy of 4 months for a recent shipment I got about 2 weeks ago.

4 months is a long time but I am happy to hear the news. Maybe there still is hope.

I have bought a few items from Venezuala in the past. In the past the items would arrive in 30-45 days.

The delay started the last quarter of last year and I could say that is clear now, until something new happens. But the good thing is that they never lost a package. I even had back a box from a user who move out and didn´t leave a forward address. took a long time, but the packagae was exactly like the day I send it, of course I re-shipped to the new address.

My Order from Edintv took around 5 weeks, however I am still waiting on 2 other orders from other sellers from Ebay. They both are over 2 1/2 months, unfortunately I cannot even open a case on them so I hope I still get them as I paid a lot for the one auction. I just ordered again from Ed and I am hoping that it is in the less than a month range. Just a note Edintv is a great international seller give him a shot he is willing to "deal" with us AAers and has great product.

My Order from Edintv took around 5 weeks, however I am still waiting on 2 other orders from other sellers from Ebay. They both are over 2 1/2 months, unfortunately I cannot even open a case on them so I hope I still get them as I paid a lot for the one auction. I just ordered again from Ed and I am hoping that it is in the less than a month range. Just a note Edintv is a great international seller give him a shot he is willing to "deal" with us AAers and has great product.

Thanks!,

The type of ship depends on how long. If starts RR (under 2 kilos) or CP (more than 2 kilos) is slow ship. if they where shipped in the delay could take 4 to 5 months. Also, the bigger the package, the lower the priority it gets.

For Express, EE in the delay was taking around 2 1/2 months, new shipments are faster. but they are exceptions, like 2 packets to a friend in Canada that are taking longer than usual.

I recommend all to choose "Express" or Ems, is cheaper in the long run. And I charge the real cost so I guess I charge almost the same shipping multiple items in express than another seller who only do "discounts" on ship.

I made several orders from Venezuela last winter from 3 sellers. 3 from January still have not yet arrived. 3 from February arrived about a week ago. Except the ones that did arrive did so in terrible condition. It looked like they had been sitting in the rain unprotected for 2 months and then crushed under hundrends of pounds of other boxes. There was water inside the boxes as well.

Seller 1 did not reply to my messages about the condition of the contents which I claim could have been saved with better packaging.

Seller 2 has offered to replace the damaged items, it was mostly well packaged but some got crushed at the bottom of the box where there was less protection.

Seller 3 is edintv and although I have not yet received items from January, I trust him to have both sent them and packaged well, I just have to be patient as I have been for about 12 weeks now.

post-18191-0-58996400-1302736775_thumb.jpgpost-18191-0-88805100-1302736898_thumb.jpg

I made several orders from Venezuela last winter from 3 sellers. 3 from January still have not yet arrived. 3 from February arrived about a week ago. Except the ones that did arrive did so in terrible condition. It looked like they had been sitting in the rain unprotected for 2 months and then crushed under hundrends of pounds of other boxes. There was water inside the boxes as well.

Seller 1 did not reply to my messages about the condition of the contents which I claim could have been saved with better packaging.

Seller 2 has offered to replace the damaged items, it was mostly well packaged but some got crushed at the bottom of the box where there was less protection.

Seller 3 is edintv and although I have not yet received items from January, I trust him to have both sent them and packaged well, I just have to be patient as I have been for about 12 weeks now.

post-18191-0-58996400-1302736775_thumb.jpgpost-18191-0-88805100-1302736898_thumb.jpg

mine were packed very well when I recieved them. I do know what you are talking about as I have recieved packages from brazil in similar condition.

Just curious :roll: .Who were the other sellers?Ebay I.D ?????

I bet one was Mundojunica(or something similar), just a guess as I have had some problems before with him

I bet one was Mundojunica(or something similar), just a guess as I have had some problems before with him

the one you mention is Mundo_ludico, also lists as Eur3ka. Which problems do you have?

Ok why not? Seller 1 packaged by putting games in small boxes put inside a bigger box inside a 3rd box again but with little in terms of cushioning like sufficient bubble wrap or peanuts. Water made the whole mess disintegrate then subject to the crushing. No post-sale communication of any type. Both pics in earlier post are these disasters. No possibility of claims due to expiry of claim period.

eBay Seller: sftca1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Seller 2 packaged quite well and if it wasnt for the water then major crushing the box endured, all would have been well. Water practically poured out of the box but secure bubble wrap kept contents dry. Great communication throughout, sincere efforts to please, offer has been made to fully replace damaged items.

eBay Seller: mundo_ludico1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Ok why not? Seller 1 packaged by putting games in small boxes put inside a bigger box inside a 3rd box again but with little in terms of cushioning like sufficient bubble wrap or peanuts. Water made the whole mess disintegrate then subject to the crushing. No post-sale communication of any type. Both pics in earlier post are these disasters. No possibility of claims due to expiry of claim period.

eBay Seller: sftca1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Seller 2 packaged quite well and if it wasnt for the water then major crushing the box endured, all would have been well. Water practically poured out of the box but secure bubble wrap kept contents dry. Great communication throughout, sincere efforts to please, offer has been made to fully replace damaged items.

eBay Seller: mundo_ludico1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Don´t expect much from Sftca, is a new user of Buyselven, who also had a friend in Texas and sells from here, Those 2 accounts are closed too. Now had two new accounts, one for Texas and the other is listing from Spain. Very poor customer service I can say.

Don´t expect much from Sftca, is a new user of Buyselven, who also had a friend in Texas and sells from here, Those 2 accounts are closed too. Now had two new accounts, one for Texas and the other is listing from Spain. Very poor customer service I can say.

Ed, is the new one miferpa01? I too got a soaking wet package from sftca, the shrink-wrapped games survived, the others actually had mold and I had to throw the boxes out. :(

Ed, is the new one miferpa01? I too got a soaking wet package from sftca, the shrink-wrapped games survived, the others actually had mold and I had to throw the boxes out. :(

Yes, is miferpa01 and the Texas one is world80games or something..

I will stick with Gamegavel for the moment. :cool:

I have bought items from both edintv and mundo_ludico with excellent results every time, well packed and great condition! There is a delay in shipping but this is not the sellers fault - the items were posted within 48 hours of auction ending but seem to hold up in a Venezuelan sorting office for nearly a month...

Edited by beamer320i

the one you mention is Mundo_ludico, also lists as Eur3ka. Which problems do you have?

I just looked it was chevyFrank75 not MundoLunica Sorry to slam the wrong person.