IGNORED

The Battlestation II Arcade Controller for NES/SNES/Genesis/SMS/Atari

Ha, good idea! I've already installed that one I bought into my homemade cabinet for MAME but I did think it would neat mounted into a coffee table with a flip up monitor....the leading edge even matches the arc of my oval coffee table.

To tidy up some loose ends as I mentioned it here, I have posted details on my Project here.

Didn't want to drag this off topic any more, looks like the connectors on my Battlestation have a bit of surface rust, as do the four pins on the sticks, looks like i'll have to take it apart one day to see if that's the extent of it all.

Edited by Mulletino

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Sorry for dredging an old thread but I finally got to test my Battlestation properly at the weekend on a few systems!

I took it to a mate's who has heaps of retro consoles to test as I was taking round a Dreamcast Arcade Stick I picked him up for $20. Worked great on the SNES and NES, Megadrive also worked, although one of the cables for that has a broken PIN so i'll need to fix that. Otherwise though it worked like a charm, felt so good and responsive! Seems the surface rust wasn't causing any issues. Great evening of retro gaming on his projector.

12317495_1529814584008748_425993822_n.jp

The Battlestation is also hiding in the Dreamcast pic in its bag.