IGNORED

Dracula X or Rondo of Blood

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you like better

• Dracula X
    • Rondo of Blood
    • Both

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

A Castlevania poll!!!! Nice! I have never played Dracula X. I used to have Dracula X Chronicles on PSP, that's a wonderful game. Original Rondo was unlockable. I beat the remake, but not the original. I am currently playing Rondo on the Wii virtual console, a great game with a high difficulty level- playing as Maria makes it much easier.

• Like 1

I think of it as Rondo of Blood, Dracula X is what every Castlevania game was called in Japan wasn't it?

Oh, OH! We're talking about the SNES Dracula X verses the PCE CD Rondo of Blood. The SNES game is arguably prettier, but lacks all of the nostalgic scenery from previous Castlevania games. It also lacks the branching/secret paths, alternate bosses, and a playable Maria if I'm not mistaken. I could be wrong about that last part and my second cup of coffee hasn't kicked in enough to brave the murky waters of gamefaqs just yet.

Edited by sheath

It must be too early in the morning for me. For some reason when I saw 'Dracula X' and a comparison to Rondo of Blood, my brain for some reason snapped over to the Saturn import instead of the SNES title.

As a result I voted poorly.

Edited by Reaperman

I'm confused by the poll. It needs to be more specific for obvious reasons...

And for those who don't notice the obvious.... The game's full name is, translated, "Dracula X: Rondo of Blood". What was released on SNES in english-speaking markets as "Dracula X" was originally named "Dracula XX" in Japan.

The poll needs to be worded a bit more clearly if you want answers from people who understand what you're trying to ask... it's hard to decipher.

Because of the differences in Dracula X (snes) I fell as though that they are two different games.

Well yeah, they are. They also have two different names.

Edited by Rex Dart
  • Like 1