IGNORED

Sic!Cart preorder

St(r)yker

Ok, I'm closit the list for now. You still can sign up but the money please send atfer i made current ones.

Currently I wait for new PCBs. They are a bit delayed... so they may be sent a bit later.

If anyone will have any problems - prese PM me. I'll let you know when the PCBs arrive.

All those who pid first - will receive them first too.

Greetz!

• 2 weeks later...

For making everything clear: SIC! cartridge supports at most 4Mbit flash-memory chips and you can't use both 4Mbit and 2Mbit chips at the same time (it doesn't make "6Mbit chip" then).

The actual list of people, who paid already you can see at this link: http://unimor.info/sic/lista.pdf

Sic!Cart'S are shipping-------------YES..

Yeah today I received my carts too!

Perhaps I have time today or tomorrow to test them out.

I did not read the whole thread again, so I don't know whether this is discussed already or not: but I was wondering: why not gold-plated contacts? In the past several carts with non-gold-plated contacts suffered a lot from oxidation, dust and dirt. I think of the terrible MUX cartridges and the first edition of MyIDE carts. Especially those Mux carts: I kept cleaning them.

But ok... I'm going to use this for gaming, and they will be inserted and ejected all the time, so perhaps then this issue is not valid.

Anyway: I'm every excited to test them out!

Will give test report soon!

Greetz

M.

I like menu music and the fact that graphics may be changed.

I don't undertand one thing regarding Sic! cartridge generator program (and perhaps A8 cartridges in general).

With a 4Mb cart is it only possible to make 512KB cartridges?

How people with XEGS can skip title screen (space bar) if they don't have the keyboard?

Tonight I have tried some with the cart and it works great.

I never expected such a high compatibility with all kind of xex files. No problems so far.

One idea:

Put a security question on the created ATR!

A reset made my atari reboot and before I knew it the cart was erased again, so I had to program it all over again!

For the rest: great product!