IGNORED

Should i keep an Atari 2600 or just use the INTV System changer?

Rev

Thinking about selling some atari lots. Should i hold one back or just sell it and just play atari games on my intellivision system changer?

I'd definitely keep one. There are some games that I don't think will work on the System Changer, although I can't remember what they are.

Thinking about selling some atari lots. Should i hold one back or just sell it and just play atari games on my intellivision system changer?

I'd definitely keep one. There are some games that I don't think will work on the System Changer, although I can't remember what they are.

AHHH....Good point. I guess i will keep a Vader. icon_shades.gif

A Vader?!? Gag me with a controller! At least keep/get a nice heavy or light 6 (or a Sears if you're lucky), if you're only going to keep 1 console. A Vader?1?

here are my choices of atari's i can keep:

vader

junior

light sixer

sears light sixer

coleco gemini

or should i keep one of each and sell the extra 5?

A Vader?!? Gag me with a controller! At least keep/get a nice heavy or light 6 (or a Sears if you're lucky), if you're only going to keep 1 console. A Vader?1?

vader

junior

light sixer

sears light sixer

coleco gemini

pesonnaly, I really like 6 switch brown (the one that I had when I was young) and the coleco gemini (the one that my friend had and I really like the controller)

why are you selling your stuff?

I'm in the point were I have no more interest in atari and I'm thinking of selling my atari 7800, atari 5200 and then maybe my atari 2600 (over 600 different game) but I'm just too lazy to go ahead with picture, auction...etc

vader

junior

light sixer

sears light sixer

coleco gemini

In all seriousness, I'd keep both sixers at the very least.

vader

junior

light sixer

sears light sixer

coleco gemini

pesonnaly, I really like 6 switch brown (the one that I had when I was young) and the coleco gemini (the one that my friend had and I really like the controller)

I'm in the point were I have no more interest in atari and I'm thinking of selling my atari 7800, atari 5200 and then maybe my atari 2600 (over 600 different game) but I'm just too lazy to go ahead with picture, auction...etc

Im just selling my extra stuff is all. I need the space. Im not selling my collections...dont worry.

There comes a point where you just dont need 10 atari 2600's and 25 EXTRA intellivisions and 3 odyssey 2's and numerous other duplicate systems. icon_mrgreen.gif

Keep the atari, ditch the Intellivision ;)

j/k :P

Rev, take him around the barn and beat the snot out of him. :D

Or how about i take him around the barn and make him beat the snot out of me....over and over. icon_rolling.gif

vader

junior

light sixer

sears light sixer

coleco gemini

Im just selling my extra stuff is all. I need the space. Im not selling my collections...dont worry.

There comes a point where you just dont need 10 atari 2600's and 25 EXTRA intellivisions and 3 odyssey 2's and numerous other duplicate systems. icon_mrgreen.gif

Hmmm, you might be on to something with this whole "clear out some space by getting rid of extras" thing. :)

I just wish I wasn't so bloody lazy about doing so. :(

I think my wife also wishes I wasn't so bloody lazy about clearing stuff out as well.

On an unrelated topic, I had six packages/boxes arrive in the mail today. Yay!

vader

junior

light sixer

sears light sixer

coleco gemini

Hmmm, you might be on to something with this whole "clear out some space by getting rid of extras" thing. :)

I think my wife also wishes I wasn't so bloody lazy about clearing stuff out as well.

it might take me the rest of this year to clear out all the extras i have accumilated by buying huge lots just for a few games and just plain old buying huge lots like that one time i bought like 1000 intv games! and one time i bought 500 atari carts for 100 bucks..and so on and so on.

i should be getting 5 boxes myself by a week. icon_smile.gif

vader

junior

light sixer

sears light sixer

coleco gemini

it might take me the rest of this year to clear out all the extras i have accumilated by buying huge lots just for a few games and just plain old buying huge lots like that one time i bought like 1000 intv games! and one time i bought 500 atari carts for 100 bucks..and so on and so on.

i should be getting 5 boxes myself by a week. icon_smile.gif

yah, I love those." Hmmmm, 70 game lot? Oh wait, I need two of those, that seems like a good enoughh reason to buy!"I