IGNORED

Ature - action adventure cart for the Atari 2600

yuppicide

Ature is an action adventure game for the Atari 2600 designed by Beoran that I released at TooManyGames in limited edition. There was only 15 copies made, one of which was raffled off at the show.

The game comes in a special box that was only made for the show, along with instruction manuals and labels of course. They all say TooManyGames on them and are hand numbered.

I have five copies left! They are NTSC. The price is $45 + $5 shipping (USPS with delivery confirmation in a box, that is US price only.. if you're elsewhere let me know when you PM me). I accept PayPal.

Rather than take up more space, I'll direct you to another thread for box pictures:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/180760-ature-action-adventure-cart-for-the-atari-2600/page__gopid__2275695#entry2275695

The first two pictures were the prototype box before they were made.... later on in the thread I have pics of the actual boxes and the carts too.

The boxes intentionally have dashes and a misspelling on the back to make them feel more as if they came from Taiwan.

Inside the bottom flap if you open it up is a limited #.

Anyway, reply here PM SENT and then shoot me a PM.. only if you want one. This way nobody can say I treated anyone unfairly.. the first 5 people to write PM SENT here get them.

Based on the PM's I've received I'm willing to make more games. Here's the catch:

- I won't do the same style box as the TooManyGames edition. Those are limited to 15 only and I wanted to keep them that way. I didn't even keep a copy for myself! :) I wonder who won the one I gave to the show to raffle off? That person received #1.

- Do you want them in cart / manual only to reduce costs? The boxes are very good quality, though. They're nice and thick. The colors are beautiful. If so, I'll make up a new design ASAP.

I had a small problem printing the manuals.. they were just a tiny bit too large for the box, so I'll correct that.

Let me know what you'd prefer.. would you like me to offer both options?

Based on the PM's I've received I'm willing to make more games. Here's the catch:

- I won't do the same style box as the TooManyGames edition. Those are limited to 15 only and I wanted to keep them that way. I didn't even keep a copy for myself! :) I wonder who won the one I gave to the show to raffle off? That person received #1.

- Do you want them in cart / manual only to reduce costs? The boxes are very good quality, though. They're nice and thick. The colors are beautiful. If so, I'll make up a new design ASAP.

I had a small problem printing the manuals.. they were just a tiny bit too large for the box, so I'll correct that.

Speaking only for myself, I'd PREFER a boxed version, but, if none were made available, cart and manual is more than sufficient for me! :-) And thanks for deciding to make more...appreciated news indeed!

I'd prefer a boxed version if possible please! :)

have any of the 5 buyers heard anything back about their purchase?

i sent payment last sunday. just wondering, since i've gotten no replies to my pm's.

Me neither....I was starting to get concerned myself. I am in NJ and so is the seller. He said on Sunday (when I paid) that it would ship on Monday. It's Friday now, so I hope everything is ok with him. Hopefully, he just got busy and he will respond to our messages this weekend.