IGNORED

The Official "Thrift finds" Thread

Happy_Dude

Get yourself a round button model and a racketboy mod. Play what you want

I didn't think you could still get those mods. I thought whoever it was stopped making them.

The Racketboy chip is of questionable quality. Get one from Consolegoods. Still cheap, but much better. I have had both, so my word is immutable. :P

Chris

I could use the Kirby Superstars for my collection, are you looking to trade it for anything?

Sorry no, I've actually been wanting that one for a while myself. I pretty much left any that I'd have been willing to trade away back at the store for the next guy.

I could use the Kirby Superstars for my collection, are you looking to trade it for anything?

Sorry no, I've actually been wanting that one for a while myself. I pretty much left any that I'd have been willing to trade away back at the store for the next guy.

Nice catch. Seller on eBay has the box and tray for Kirby Super for $10 all the time. Pick one of those up while you can and double your value.

AX

030611131304.jpg

From Goodwill:

Xbox Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance-$5.99

PS1 XS Jr. League Football & Street Racquetball-$1.99 each

N64 Super Mario 64-$2.99

From a pawn shop:

Dreamcast Capcom Taisen Fan Disc

Sega Mega CD Wonder Dog, sealed

PS1 Brave Prove

They were in a pile of other random PS1 games. The associate asked the boss how much the old PlayStation games were, and the boss replied $1 each. The Capcom Taisen Fan Disc still has an invoice from Game Express tucked inside.

030611131304.jpg

From Goodwill:

N64 Super Mario 64-$2.99

From a pawn shop:

PS1 Brave Prove

They were in a pile of other random PS1 games. The associate asked the boss how much the old PlayStation games were, and the boss replied $1 each. The Capcom Taisen Fan Disc still has an invoice from Game Express tucked inside.

Where the hell do you live that Imports are just commonplace in pawn shops etc? :lust:

I'm wondering what you passed on.

AX

Where the hell do you live that Imports are just commonplace in pawn shops etc? :lust:

AX

This pawn shop is in Torrance, CA. Living in Los Angeles has led to a good amount of import finding through the years...

All the rest were common PS1 and PC discs, no other imports. Believe me, I wasn't going to pass on anything slightly interesting for a dollar. :)

030611131304.jpg

From Goodwill:

N64 Super Mario 64-$2.99

From a pawn shop:

PS1 Brave Prove

AX

Seriously, its seems like the pawn shops around where I live are all TV's, guitars and guns. :lol: Last time I went into one they had several guns that I'm 99% sure are illegal under the assault weapon ban. They do get some neat things though on occasion I've seen tons of old NES games, a Ninteno ROB, various other gaming odds and ends and a Mauser C96 / Red 9. :lust:

post-3233-129955071163_thumb.jpg

The Game Boy Oddworld Adventures is unopened and was $5 at an indoor swap. The PS1 games and the GB LOZ: Link's Awakening were $5.99 each at my local Goodwill.

post-3233-129955075681_thumb.jpg

These were also $5.99 each at said Hollywood Goodwill. The Breath of Fire IV consists of the BOF IV manual, a BOF III disc and a Gensosuikoden II back insert. Go figure.