Revolution X Gen Free

Tiny Toon Adventures Busters Hidden Treasure Gen Free

Picked up the following from a trade with Grundy

Final Fantasy IV GBA

Ghouls and Ghosts Gen

The Little Mermaid Gen

The Addams Family Gen

Splatterhouse 3 Gen

Whoa - 2 Wii remotes for $30? These were at a thrift already?

I've seen them one time around here as well, but they were $20 each. They're just store overstock donated for tax writeoff purposes. I know people are buying remotes now for Christmas and such, but for a long time the stores around me looked like they didn't have any way of storing all their excess controllers and accessories.

I've seen them one time around here as well, but they were $20 each. They're just store overstock donated for tax writeoff purposes. I know people are buying remotes now for Christmas and such, but for a long time the stores around me looked like they didn't have any way of storing all their excess controllers and accessories.

There must be some store donating opened stuff or something...

These two wii remotes worked, but I had bought one from that thrift before that didnt. I also bought a usb Wii for your computer to share internet thing for $5 and a nunchuck for $7.

I bought most of this stuff before I had a wii, but i'm glad I did.

I would like to find out what store is donating them....

These two wii remotes worked, but I had bought one from that thrift before that didnt. I also bought a usb Wii for your computer to share internet thing for $5 and a nunchuck for $7.

Well I know Target is donating a lot to Goodwill. Check out all the Target stuff on shopgoodwill.com.

If they're opened maybe it wasn't from a store. I just assumed because like i said, i've seen several unopened remotes and accessories at thrift stores. If they were open and you paid $15 each, seems pretty risky to me.

20 bucks got me my first atari computer a couple weeks ago (hence joining here). A 1040 ste with original manuals in near mint condition plus a new mouse and monitor master. I like all the 68K motorola computer brands so it really made my day since I rarely find anything good.

If they're opened maybe it wasn't from a store. I just assumed because like i said, i've seen several unopened remotes and accessories at thrift stores. If they were open and you paid $15 each, seems pretty risky to me.

I made sure they gave me a return policy on these wii remotes. So, I bought these, they both worked, and I returned the wii remote that didn't work and I got burned on.

I was also wondering if they were returned items. THey have weird barcode stickers and markings on them , and the barcodes on the box are markered out. Not too mention, they showed up with a bunch of sealed xbox games, and one was a ps3 game. They sure seem like they came from a store.

Nice find today, all for Dreamcast!

Sonic Adventure

Unreal Tournament

House of the Dead 2

Sega GT

Street Fighter III: Double Impact

Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge

Caesars Palace 2000

4 Wheel Thunder

Slave Zero

Wetrix+

All complete for $30.00!

Now I just need some light guns for HOTD2. :)

cib stands for "complete in box". "cib no manual" is a contradiction. :)

As I understand it, "CIB" stands for "Cartridge, Instructions, Box" (at least with VCS games) but does not necessarily mean complete as it was originally; other incidental enclosures such as warranty card, product catalog, contest entry or mail-in offer form, etc. might be missing.

CIB originally (as I remember it back in the mid-to-late-'90s) stood for Cartridge, Box, and Instructions. Those are the three columns I use for my own checklists. But it also means complete in box to other people.

Anyhow, some stuff I found recently:

GEN Columns, cart + cardboard box + instructions, $1.50

GEN Jurassic park, box + instructions, $0.50? (I already had a loose cart)

DC Tomb Raider Chronicles instructions

Settlers of Catan board game, missing one hex tile and one resource card, $1.50

"The Hobbit" PC game (CGA era) with 5 1/4" disk and MINT copy of the paperback book inside box, $1.50

N64 Virtual Chess 64 and Mario Kart 64 that I bought back in May or so, finally found in a bunch of stuff

Princess Bride DVD, rotted on full-screen side, a bit scratched on widescreen side (all but about 2 mins watchable) $1.50

SNES Off Road The Baja, We're Back A Dinosaur Story, Family Feud $1.50 each

PC Starship Titanic, apparently complete big box with audio-book sample tape, $3 (jewel case needed parts replaced, also this is my third PC copy found so far, no Mac version yet)

GEN Insector X, Jungle Strike, Target Earth, all cart+box+instr

Ran across a treasure trove (at least for me) of minty-fresh N64 carts and an SNES cart

Mario Kart 64

Super Mario 64

Chameleon Twist

Star Wars Episode 1 Podracer

1080 Snowboarding

and for the SNES, a mint copy of Super Mario World

all at $1.99 apiece. The carts all looked essentially unused. Quite surprising.

I left the sports/wrestling stuff there, though. Its all on ebay now, hopefully I can fund some presents for the kids!

Intellivision in good to excellent condition with 20 carts (16 Mattel, 4 imagic and 1 coleco title) and all overlays!!!

$9.99!!!!!

Was going to buy an intellivision on ebay too! Woohoo!

Sweet, especially the fact that it had imagic carts! highly coveated by intellivision gamers.

They were actually in CIB and it was a good find. althothough I checked that same store every day for 2 months and thats only my 2nd game find.

A great day for me Found many rpg's for the saturn and sega cd

Shining force cd

Dark Wizard

Dragon Force (saturn)

Vay

Popful Mail

Games were in perfect condition 2.00 each

Awesome finds on the rpgs. I've been looking to come across a nice copy of Vay forever. Did they come CIB or loose ?

Hey there everyone,

I've looked through a lot of the thrift finds forum here. Man I hope I'm as lucky as some of you've been! I did get some 2600 carts I saw at the local Goodwill store.

Starmaster x2

Star Raiders x2

Combat x4 (yes I did say four)

Stampede x2

Warlords x2

Pitfall

Air-Sea Battle

Video Chess

Vanguard

Street Racer

Sky Jinks

Ms. Pacman

Desert Falcon

Berzerk

A lot of duplicates but they all worked, except for Pitfall. I can't seem to get that one to work. Great games all and I enjoyed getting Warlords, Star Raiders and Starmaster again. I could use some more controllers but they seem to be hard to find. I'll see what else I can find this week and let you know.

Vrocko

Well, i finally found a few new games last night...first ones i'd come across in around three weeks or so i think.

I got the following for the NES:

Super Spike V-Ball/Nintendo World Cup (w/manual): $2

Section Z: $2

The Goonies 2: $2

The Legend of Zelda (Classics Series, complete): $3

Of course all of them had their prices written on them in permanent marker, Zelda's on the box. :( Most of it came off after some serious effort though.

Found a few things in the last couple days.

Bases Loaded 3 NES 1.00

Ferrari Grand Prix Challenge NES 4.00

Woody Pop Game Gear .50

Crash Test Dummies Gen 2 for 1 deal

Viewpoint Gen 2 for 1 deal

Toxic Crusaders Gen 2 for 1 deal

Skitchin w/box Gen 4.00

LHX Attack Chopper w/box Gen 2.50

F-15 Strike Eagle w/box Gen 2.50

Gun Force SNES 2 for 1 deal

Ranma 1/2 SNES 2 for 1 deal

Activision Classics NIB PS1 1.00