IGNORED

The Official "Thrift finds" Thread

Happy_Dude

Hi New member here hope this is the right forum I recently found an old watch stashed in a box in my attic. I think it belonged to my older brother in the 80's. When I checked on it I found it was supposedly highly collectible. Can anyone tell me about it. It is a space attacker watch by nelsonic. I would be grateful for any info.

Thanks

JIM

Oh man, I'm pretty sure I had one of those! I say pretty sure, but I can't remember what happened to it. Seems to me that I bought one, found it kind of sucked, and exchanged it for a different watch. I just remember that between me and my two older brothers, we had every kind of digital watch you could get at Kmart!

Man, did they have any other saturn games? $3 for any Saturn title is a good buy.

AX

Couple snoozers, this was about the only good one on the shelf. I can't believe that store actually squeezed out a cheap, but quality title. Must have been mis-priced icon_ponder.gif.

Snoozers or not, let me know if you go there often. Send me a list of any titles via PM if you do. I'm going for a full set, and there are some crap titles with low values that are actually hard to find. Ah, filler titles. That and cases. Man I wish I got some of those new cases when j2 was selling them for $3 each.

AX

Man, did they have any other saturn games? $3 for any Saturn title is a good buy.

AX

Couple snoozers, this was about the only good one on the shelf. I can't believe that store actually squeezed out a cheap, but quality title. Must have been mis-priced icon_ponder.gif.

Snoozers or not, let me know if you go there often. Send me a list of any titles via PM if you do. I'm going for a full set, and there are some crap titles with low values that are actually hard to find. Ah, filler titles. That and cases. Man I wish I got some of those new cases when j2 was selling them for $3 each.

AX

I'll keep you posted Ax

AX

AX

I feel the same way about cases. Nintendo used to sell replacement Gamecube cases, now they stopped that. Also, before they stopped that, they even had the harder to find double-disc cases. I should have stocked up when I could.

I don't feel like taking a separate picture or listing everything but I won the Big Game Hunter / Game Gavel Raffle a few weeks back and the package of goodies came today :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAn-8R7PNqM

I never find Chuck Rock GEN in the wild; weird that two copies showed up at one flea market. Regional rarity anomalies, I'm telling you. There's something to it.

I found a couple reasonably priced items this evening.

post-4103-0-18858300-1305789663_thumb.jpg

$5.99 - GameCube Wavebird that looks good

$3.99 - Complete GAIN GROUND for Sega Genesis

$3.99 - RETURN OF THE NINJA for Game Boy Color, weird looking game by Natsume

Edited by SpendTooMuchOnAtari

Today via Craigslist!

Commodore 64 (working)

Commodore 1541 Disk Drive (working)

Commodore MPS 803 Printer w/ Disk (working)

X3 Serial Cords

RF Adapter

Power Adapter

30+ Misc Disks

1 Commodore controller

All for $20! I am amazed, I had never seen one for sale locally and I refused to buy off the Internet! Good times!

Today via Craigslist!

Commodore 64 (working)

Commodore 1541 Disk Drive (working)

Commodore MPS 803 Printer w/ Disk (working)

X3 Serial Cords

RF Adapter

Power Adapter

30+ Misc Disks

1 Commodore controller

All for $20! I am amazed, I had never seen one for sale locally and I refused to buy off the Internet! Good times!

And you didn't get keelt dead.

AX

got a freaken slot machine for $40 at a yard sale today! unfortunately it only takes these goofy chuck-e-cheese-type tokens that luckily came with it.

it's called GoGo Juggler V, and apparently my mother is not letting me take it home. she is in her living room playing it as i type this. ROFL!

Edited by bomberpunk

Super score this weekend!

Went to the Dayton Hamvention and hit a mother lode of NES games.

All in very good condition, few manuals, all loose carts:

Starship Hector

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Defenders of Dynatron City

Bill & Ted's Execellent Video Game Adventure

Star Soldier

Short Order / Eggsplode

Snake Rattle & Roll

Image Fight

Rygar

Tecmo Baseball

Desert Commander

Base Wars

R.C. Pro-Am

Fighting Golf

Rad Racer II

Renegade

Rampage

Roger Rabbit

Tecmo Bowl

Lemmings

T&C Surf Designs

Sesame Street ABC & 123

Phatom Fighter

Ski or Die!

Kung Fu

Super Mario Bros/Track and Field/Duck Hunt

SPOT

Totally RAD

WWF Wrestle Mania

Mickey Mousecapade

MLB

All for $1 each!

Got about 15 other that are dupes, they go to my son.

He scored a CIB SNES Knights of the Round, and Time Killers, each for $1.

Great weekend for NES finds.