IGNORED

Espial Box and instructions

Buyatari

The box has come unglued at the seam but could very easily be glued again. It stays together very well without glue.

Includes the tray and instructions. On the back the sticker has been pulled up around the edges as if someone tried to remove it but stopped when they realized it wouldn't come off clean. The hang tab has been removed.

$165 W FREE USA shipping

MVC-015S-42.jpg

MVC-016S-39.jpg

MVC-017S-43.jpg

MVC-018S-41.jpg

Oh, as far as appraisals...

Tapper - $65 to $85 range

Halloween - $250 to $350 range (I know, big range but that one is unpredictible)

Keep in mind these are just my opinions :)

Halloween was in the $300 range for some time but I recently saw a Texas Chainsaw closer to $600. The two games have always been hand and hand.

Oh, as far as appraisals...

Tapper - $65 to $85 range

Halloween - $250 to $350 range (I know, big range but that one is unpredictible)

Keep in mind these are just my opinions :)

Halloween was in the $300 range for some time but I recently saw a Texas Chainsaw closer to $600. The two games have always been hand and hand.

Yeah, I personally think Halloween is actually worth more than TCM. If TCM pulled $600 on Ebay then that would probably be the best route, the prices for those two are so hard to pin, very unpredictable.