IGNORED

Meteor Shower

PacManPlus

I look forward to getting my cart in the mail. Thanks for making new games for the 7800. I get more excited about homebrews than new PS3 games these days. Is anybody making a manual to go along with the game? If you are making a box may as well complete the package. :)

Hi!

This post: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/182308-meteor-shower/page__view__findpost__p__2288706 has the PAL versions of the game. MeteorSP.A78 for emulators, and MeteorSP.bin for the CCII. They should work, as I have not heard any complaints. If you have a way of testing it (unfortunately I don't), you can make sure. :)

Let me know once you are certain that you want a cart.

Thanks! :)

Bob

Hi!

This post: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/182308-meteor-shower/page__view__findpost__p__2288706 has the PAL versions of the game. MeteorSP.A78 for emulators, and MeteorSP.bin for the CCII. They should work, as I have not heard any complaints. If you have a way of testing it (unfortunately I don't), you can make sure. :)

Let me know once you are certain that you want a cart.

Thanks! :)

Bob

Hello,

Is it possible to order a cart or am I too late? I am in chicago so want an NTSC cart, blue if possible

Got mine yesterday! I LOVE IT! I always liked the Space Invader shooters so I'm pre-disposed to enjoy this anyway. Very nice work all around...I only got to play it a short while (having a 4 year old banging on the door to come in and play is a constant bummer!) but will get some more time in tonight.

Question...I didn't see if it was said, is this a from scratch game or a hack of something? (forgive me if thats a stupid question...I'm not much on how game programming works)

oops,

thinking that you still have spare copies

I paypaled you for 2 games

if you cant

refund me the difference

thanks

I have enough for the people who ordered already so I am ok with your order. Thanks!

@jetset - this is from scratch - and thank you for the kind words. I'm glad that my games are liked by most people on here, even if none of them are good enough to go on a certian 'box'. What I find funny is that none of the games that have screenshots on this 'box' are even finished. :ponder:

Bob

oops,

if you cant

refund me the difference

thanks

I have enough for the people who ordered already so I am ok with your order. Thanks!

@jetset - this is from scratch - and thank you for the kind words. I'm glad that my games are liked by most people on here, even if none of them are good enough to go on a certian 'box'. What I find funny is that none of the games that have screenshots on this 'box' are even finished. :ponder:

Bob

Were you not "invited" in the exclusive programmers for XM module games club? :D

oops,

if you cant

refund me the difference

thanks

@jetset - this is from scratch - and thank you for the kind words. I'm glad that my games are liked by most people on here, even if none of them are good enough to go on a certian 'box'. What I find funny is that none of the games that have screenshots on the box are even finished. :ponder:

Bob

Isn't that your unfinished game 'Pinout' on that box in the other thread? Isn't it traditional to have at least a couple of unfinished games on an Atari box, aka, 5200 Asteroids, 7800 Rescue on Fractulus, etc.? :)

Allan

Nope - That's Propane13's Arkanoid. Which, when it's completed, will be absolutely awesome.

Oh, sorry. Your games are still the best. (No offense to any other programmers. All the games released so far are excellent.) Also you have programmed more games than other person on planet Earth. I doubt anybody will beat your record. Although I hear somebody in a distant star system programmed at least 40 games for the 7800. :)

Allan

Having a lot of fun with this one! I haven't kept up with the thread 100%, but has the little "warp" trick been mentioned when you pull down on the stick you jump to another location. Nice quick escape (unless you reappear under a different rock)

On the down side, the purty colors make me especially longing for a video mod. RF sucks. :|

I need to play this some more, I absolutely love it! I fired it up as soon as I got it and played around 20k points or so and had a blast. It's that perfect blend of both true to the original game but with enough enhancements and differences to make it such a unique twist that a player is always coming back for more. I'm going to come out and say it, games like these are EXACTLY what a certain 'box' needs on them to enhance and create a larger market and enthusiasm for products.

Every game PMP makes is awesome. If it's got his name on it, it's a guarantee it will be a quality release that I'll keep playing time and time again. :thumbsup:

• Like 1