IGNORED

Project Tempest v0.4 Released

Belgarath

I've only tried it with Tempest 2k and it worked well with some sound. I tried running Raiden which worked well before but now its not working. Both .3 and .4 are giving my Windows 2000 machine problems, half the games do nothing and the other half crash the program. So yes I've had problems with the two previous versions. .2, I think ran the best on my pc, I played Raiden and Pinball Fantasies with that version.

I'm wondering why PT doesn't like my homebrew programs.

The two browser-tools show these oddities:

On the older versions of PT the screen output was enlarged in a way that the rightmost text-columns and the text-lines at the bottom weren't visible.

In the new versions the screen-output of both programs is shrinked in a way that all columns and lines are visible, but the aspect-ratio is wrong.

Matthias

Ive just got me I new Maniboard and CPU I hope I can run PT now!

Ive got an AMD 1700 Athlon running @1.10 Ghz  :D  and the Maniboard is an Elitegroup I know its not an A-open but any way! :roll: Ive put it together all my self! :D

Make sure you get a NVIDIA GeForce4 or faster. Stay away from that ATI crap, their drivers suck large wind.

Ive got an AMD 1700 Athlon running @1.10 Ghz  :D  and the Maniboard is an Elitegroup I know its not an A-open but any way! :roll: Ive put it together all my self! :D

Make sure you get a NVIDIA GeForce4 or faster. Stay away from that ATI crap, their drivers suck large wind.

Yeah, but from time to time NVIDIA drivers also get crazy... Best always download latest driver

:)

Yeah, but from time to time NVIDIA drivers also get crazy... Best always download latest driver

I know for a fact that NVIDIA Drivers are the best... after all, Scott LeGrand writes them!

I know for a fact that NVIDIA Drivers are the best... after all, Scott LeGrand writes them!

Yes, but often drivers delivered with the cards are outdated and create some troubles with O.S. At least, OEM cards with the NVIDIA GeForce chipset! :)

Yes, but often drivers delivered with the cards are outdated and create some troubles with O.S. At least, OEM cards with the NVIDIA GeForce chipset! :)

What's the big deal? Download the latest drivers. At least NVIDIA actually releases updated drivers. ATI drags their feet and still doesn't fix their problems.

Besides, NVIDIA makes cooler hardware.

What's the big deal? Download the latest drivers. At least NVIDIA actually releases updated drivers. ATI drags their feet and still doesn't fix their problems.

Yes, you're right. I only highlight it, 'cause I have a computer shop, and often customers had that problem (you know that lot of people don't know what a driver exactly is). NVIDIA are great video cards.

Yes, you're right. I only highlight it, 'cause I have a computer shop, and often customers had that problem (you know that lot of people don't know what a driver exactly is). NVIDIA are great video cards.

I highly recommend a good NVIDIA card. Theire chipset is what makes the XBOX so much more powerful than the PS2. Halo is God, by the way.